Can the Xbox 360 speed wheel battery door be replaced because I lost mine

Discus and support Can the Xbox 360 speed wheel battery door be replaced because I lost mine in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I lost the battery door for the Xbox 360 speed wheel and trying to see if it’s replaceable 0944e8d7-8eef-46cd-89fa-153909d5fafe Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Benjamin Cenan, Dec 16, 2022.

1. Can the Xbox 360 speed wheel battery door be replaced because I lost mine

So I lost the battery door for the Xbox 360 speed wheel and trying to see if it’s replaceable

:)

Benjamin Cenan, Dec 16, 2022
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

If you've lost the battery door for your Xbox 360 speed wheel, you may be able to replace it by purchasing a replacement battery door from a third-party retailer. However, since the Xbox 360 speed wheel was released in 2010 and is no longer being manufactured, it may be difficult to find a replacement battery door. You may want to check with some of the major retailers that sell gaming accessories to see if they have any replacement battery doors available for the Xbox 360 speed wheel. Alternatively, you may be able to find a replacement battery door on a site like eBay or Amazon.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

speed wheel for xbox 360

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that the speed wheel for 360 did not come with a disc to download the software but I believe you can still download the software if your console is up to date and connected to Xbox Live.

This article explains that the easiest way to download the software drivers is by simply being connected to Xbox Live with an internet connection. From there you can put in the batteries and then connect the speed wheel to the console:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/accessories/wireless-speed-wheel
  4. MR WEGMAN Win User

Speed wheel

I have been playing forza 4 with the speed wheel for a few days now- I really like it, but was not impressed with the rumble until the controller needed the batteries replaced- I replaced the batteries and the rumble was present- felt great. Like others
    said it you turn off the controller during the game there is major rumble- but when recognized as the speed wheel there is very little rumble (glitch???)... I am sure the batteries will die much quicker now that I discovered the rumble...
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

XBOX 360 Wireless Speed Wheel - X button won't turn on and stay on -repairs and spare parts

6. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Xbox wireless speed wheel problem

Hey Metalgeekatron,

We do have a troubleshooting article here regarding the controller but unfortunately, there's no way to re-calibrate an Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel. The only option would
    be to completely replace it.

However, if you have any additional Xbox 360 questions, let us know!
Thema:

1. Can the Xbox 360 speed wheel battery door be replaced because I lost mine - Similar Threads - 360 speed wheel

2. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  3. Is need for speed underground 2 backwards compatible with xbox 360 E

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is need for speed underground 2 backwards compatible with xbox 360 E: Recently got a xbox 360 E for the memoriesand I tried to put nfs underground 2 in and it says "this original Xbox game is not supported maybe an update is needed" even though I looked at the xbox...
  4. Xbox 360 Speed wheel on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Speed wheel on Xbox one: Is there anyway to connect the old 360 speed wheel to the Xbox one or series x? Can you change the controller wavelength? Probably a dumb question but I’ve had a nostalgia kick for the old Forza...
  5. Xbox 360 speed wheel for Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 speed wheel for Xbox one: I have xbox 360 speed wheel which i would like to use with my new xbox one hence please advise how to connect. 33c357d7-0b80-4a49-a95b-6a96e7a249cf
  6. Vibration on wireless speed wheel Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vibration on wireless speed wheel Xbox 360.: Hello. My wireless steering wheel has no vibration. I tested it with nfs undercover. The item works very well but vibration is missing. I've updated the console and put vibration on menu ( game...
  7. XBOX 360 Wireless Speed Wheel - X button won't turn on and stay on -repairs and spare parts

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Wireless Speed Wheel - X button won't turn on and stay on -repairs and spare parts: Hi My son has an XBOX 360 Wireless Speed Wheel. Great device. The X button switch won't turn on and stay on. It has new batteries. Not been dropped. If I hold the X button down the other...
  8. Unable to use Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel with PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel with PC: Split from this thread. Unfortunately, it's not possible to purchase an upgrade or repurchase a movie. This is a known issue, but I don't have any other information to share. This is just...
  9. speed wheel for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    speed wheel for xbox 360: hi I bought a second hand speed wheel for o xbox 360 and it did not come with the disc to load it can I pair it with out the software download it 80495be9-f3a7-4db2-8932-67e6eb22f994
  10. Xbox 360 wireless speed wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless speed wheel: Is Microsoft considering making the XBOX 360 wireless speed wheel compatible with the Xbox one console ? Great for racing. 880c2289-fd63-4091-82b7-69589b0d0982