Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

Discus and support Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TautingJet0033, Mar 26, 2024.

1. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

(( sorry for my bad english))

I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true?

Because i want to play

Need for speed underground 2 ect

:)

TautingJet0033, Mar 26, 2024
  2. TautingJet0033 Win User

Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do i need?

Thx for the quick respond 💪🏼
  3. Smwutches Win User

Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do i need?

4. BeChazzled Win User

Xbox live arcade games for xbox one?

dude there are no arcade games, will you please stop? yes there are a few indie games (4 total), but you know what we mean... please stop, we would love to see some classic arcade games (like 360)
  5. Mythic xSagex Win User

Xbox wont load up after freeze

What type of of xbox 360 console do you have?

-Arcade?

-Pro?

-Elite?

-Slim?
  6. Big-Pete Win User

xbox360&300

Do you mean from Original (Classic) Xbox 360 and New Slim X360? If so then yes the A/V lead will work ok, If however you mean Original 2001/2002 Xbox then no, the cables are different..
Thema:

Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

1. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do... - Similar Threads - 360 play classic

2. I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds: I bought secondhand xbox 360 r2d2 special edition console but the startup and eject sounds are the standard xbox sounds it has the blue light round the power button so I don't think it's been...
  3. Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360: So I saw that a media player was present and I knew in the past we could hook our mp3 players to our 360 to play music so I tried with my phone and got error code 03-800705b4 anyone know this...
  4. Can a xbox 360 be used to play team deathmatch online?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can a xbox 360 be used to play team deathmatch online?: I have an old 360 that still works and haven't played online in years. I was wondering if there are still team deathmatch games available online to play. de296b58-4956-4808-849f-29b41d540441
  5. Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...: I'm really curious if I can replace the Xbox series x hard drive with the Xbox 360 hard drive to play Xbox 360 games 6f9f477b-cc97-4697-af8b-5c4827b1134a
  6. Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360: Scarface and midnight club dub edition on the Xbox 360 I need updates to play on 444ee33c-4670-403c-9746-18019327ddbf
  7. On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....: I have had a couple of Xbox 360s throughout the year so I don't have the console I purchased some of my titles with. I am still on the same account so I dont see why, but it always makes me sign...
  8. Jugar juegos de xbox clasico en xbox 360[Translation - Play classic xbox games on xbox 360]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jugar juegos de xbox clasico en xbox 360[Translation - Play classic xbox games on xbox 360]: Hola alguien puede ayudarme descargue 2 juegos de xbox clásico de la pagina de microsoft en mi xbox 360, pense que seria compartible pero me marca un error al intentar jugar, me dice que necesito...
  9. Classic Xbox Games won't play on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Classic Xbox Games won't play on xbox 360: Hey guys, So, I just bought a digital copy of Conker's Bad Fur Day - Live and Reloaded, and when I boot the game, an error message pops up and the game just won't play. Checking on the web and...
  10. Can not play XBOX classic games on my XBOX 360!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not play XBOX classic games on my XBOX 360!?: Hi everyone, my problem is that I can not play my xbox classic (original) games on my XBOX 360. I know you can play some titles on the XBOX ONE but the librarĂ˝ which is accepted by the XBOX 360...