Can the New Xbox Series X talk and play with the older gems?

Discus and support Can the New Xbox Series X talk and play with the older gems? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can the new Xbox Series X get in a party chat, and group up and play a game with the older gens? 46b408fc-c90b-4438-86c2-142a8a11cf47 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxAlphaWolfxX21, Nov 13, 2020.

  1. Can the New Xbox Series X talk and play with the older gems?


    Can the new Xbox Series X get in a party chat, and group up and play a game with the older gens?

    :)
     
    XxAlphaWolfxX21, Nov 13, 2020
    #1
  2. Keglovania Win User

    Can the New Xbox Series X talk and play with the older gems?

    Hello XxAlphaWolfxX21,

    The party function shouldn't be a problem when it comes to cross-generation, as long as you're not trying to cross-gen party with an Xbox 360. Same deal with games.

    Hope this helps! :)

    Keg
  3. Nursemorph Win User

    Seagate game drive won’t let me play games on my Xbox series s. It is brand new just got it today. How do I fix it so I can play games and not just use it for storage?

    Due to the complexities of the Series S and X and how they work, Series X/S games can only be played from either the internal drive or the official expansion card. Game drives can only play older games, from XBox One and back. You can store Series X/S games on the drive, just cannot run them from it
  4. carseclass Win User

    Will the Xbox Series X/S work on a 1080p 60hz TV?

    I talk to xbox support the xbox series x can play on 720 p tv
  5. Walter Miller2 Win User

    Why is Game Pass family sharing not allowed in the US, but in other countries?

    I currently own 3 Xboxs 2 xbox x and now a xbox x series x. Though you guys are super stingy on allowing family i.e kids to play on the other older ones because your so money hungry. Buy, new one so I can actually play it nope still have to share. This is beyond stupid. Keep grabbing that money. 👌
  6. vibrant normal Win User

    Could I expect to play online with series x and one

    Most likely yes but the xbox one wont be future proof aka wont be able to play certain games in the future the xbox one x will be it will eventually turn into an older console but still will be able to play the game the series x can
Thema:

Can the New Xbox Series X talk and play with the older gems?

Loading...
  1. Can the New Xbox Series X talk and play with the older gems? - Similar Threads - Series talk play

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  4. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  5. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. How can I hear and talk to people without wearing a headset on Xbox series s

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I hear and talk to people without wearing a headset on Xbox series s: How can I talk and hear people without actually having to wear a headset on Xbox series as digital I was playing Madden and I could hear the guy talking through my TV and he didn't have a headset...
  8. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  9. My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...: My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with his friends, if i factory reset it can i download games i have already purchased again?? aa06192c-8517-4ebb-9060-4741170d0830
  10. I’m using an elite series 2 controller, I plug in my headset and I can hear people talking...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m using an elite series 2 controller, I plug in my headset and I can hear people talking...: I’m using an elite series 2 controller, I plug in my headset and I can hear people talking in party but they can’t hear me. I’m not muted, I updated my controller. Idk what to do...