can the game Incredibles Rise of the Underminer be backwards compatible

Discus and support can the game Incredibles Rise of the Underminer be backwards compatible in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/exiledmantis [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/exiledmantis, Oct 12, 2019.

  1. can the game Incredibles Rise of the Underminer be backwards compatible

    /u/exiledmantis, Oct 12, 2019
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Recentally purchased Dead Rising not showing up in ready to install list.

    Dead Rising is not backwards compatible so it won't show as Ready to Install on the One. Only Dead Rising 2: Case West and Case Zero are compatible.
  3. PhantomRecon101 Win User

    What's your favorite anime game?

    Naruto Rise of a Ninja. Its old but I still go back to it. Wish it was backward compatible
  4. KenobiGamer Win User

    Add Games on Backward Compatibility

    Really? Because when I put the disc in it says “Sorry this game isn’t playable here.” Then it tells me to check the full list of backward compatible Xbox games. Can I fix this? Were you talking about battlefront, or the original The Incredibles game?
  5. Spartan Delta 2 Win User

    Could backwards compatibly be coming

    Comfirmed Xbox one will be backwards compatible with Xbox original games. Hopefully we can get to play some good classics like Psi-ops and Advent Rising. Two games that never got the sequel they definetly deserved!
  6. denis97g Win User

    Rise of The Tomb Raider xbox 360 DVD not installing on xbox one x

    you can't use rise of the tomb raider xbox 360 on the xbox one, it's not a backward compatible title.
Thema:

can the game Incredibles Rise of the Underminer be backwards compatible

Loading...
  1. can the game Incredibles Rise of the Underminer be backwards compatible - Similar Threads - game Incredibles Rise

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  4. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  5. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  6. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Xbox App, microsoft store and games incredibly slow to start

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App, microsoft store and games incredibly slow to start: Hi iv been having an issue with my windows 10 pc. I have the xbox app loaded onto my pc to run the gamepass games. About a week ago the xbox app and the microsoft store started taking forever to...
  9. Text chat with USB keyboard is incredibly inconvenient for EVERY game

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Text chat with USB keyboard is incredibly inconvenient for EVERY game: One thing I've been growingly excited about in recent years is the implementation of mouse + keyboard and crossplay with PC. Especially with Quake 1 and 2 out, this is bringing me back to the days...
  10. 2008 Incredible Hulk video game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    2008 Incredible Hulk video game: What's keeping this masterpiece from becoming backwards compatible? Is it because of the success of the MCU, or the fall Sega? Just want to know if a 360 favorite can get an upgrade....