Can the enforcement team unban me?

Discus and support Can the enforcement team unban me? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, so last year, my account was hacked, while it was hacked I was pretty sad etc, it was hacked due to a friend saying he’ll keep my account safe... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sasan_831, Dec 25, 2022.

1. Sasan_831
    Sasan_831 Guest

Hello, so last year, my account was hacked, while it was hacked I was pretty sad etc, it was hacked due to a friend saying he’ll keep my account safe because he added his phone number while mine wasn’t working, after doing so he took advantage and pulled my account, after a month, I got my account back, and to my surprise, it was banned, I tried chatting, appealing, even calling but none of the options were available, I couldn’t do an appeal or call, and after my mother took my tech for around a year and a month, after getting it back 2 weeks later I made a alt account to be able to use live chat, i tried to appeal it but it didn’t give me an option to, please man I couldn’t have done anything, it’s been a hard time I’ve gone throu a lot and this is slowing me done so much more, I’ve spent so much money, this is really annoying and I haven’t done anything wrong, in my history I only have 1 suspension and then I got a permanent ban???

:)

Sasan_831, Dec 25, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Sasan_831,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

I would like to inform you that our support boundaries are limited to what we can do or recommend on our end. Thus, forums and customer support (including phone and chat support team) are unable to assist you with any suspensions or enforcement actions as we have a dedicated team for this.

Note Customer support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. They don’t have access to enforcement details. Keep reading for info on how to inquire about your current suspension.

Please see FAQ about enforcement

Xbox device suspensions and bans | Xbox Support

Xbox enforcement action FAQ | Xbox Support

If you want to submit an appeal you may follow the guide on the link below

How to submit a case review | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.
  3. Sasan_831 Win User

If I hadn’t done so I wouldn’t have had any account, I needed to feel secure and I thought I could trust him , thank you for the help tho
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

you willingly added your friends phone number to the account which in turn he used that to take over the account, it was not hacked and you broke the terms and conditions of keeping your account secure, this could lead to a perma ban anyway just for that.

also after 12 months you cannot submit a case review, you will have to take this up with your friend and ask him to repay for your losses.
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Enforcement team unban me

Hi there,

The enforcement team does not use the forums and only they can respond to enforcement actions.

You'll have to submit a case review at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
    if the suspension qualifies.
  6. dup9eeba106-399b-422 Win User

Wrongly Banned

So do you know if any Xbox Enforcement team members can get me unbanned?
Thema:

1. Can the enforcement team unban me? - Similar Threads - enforcement team unban

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  10. Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?: So once again I got a strike on xbox and received a 4 day suspension. The reason was listed as "harassment", despite only sending an INFORMATIVE response on a community comment section involving...