Can the bluetooth function on the Xbox one be reset / fixed?

Discus and support Can the bluetooth function on the Xbox one be reset / fixed? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox one bluetooth is going in and out my controller will connect to my laptop and other xboxs but with mine it will randomly disconnect and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChazKO, Jun 6, 2023.

1. ChazKO
    ChazKO Guest

My xbox one bluetooth is going in and out my controller will connect to my laptop and other xboxs but with mine it will randomly disconnect and sometimes not reconnect has anyone else encountered this is there a fix or solution I've tried everything short of a hard reset.

:)

ChazKO, Jun 6, 2023
  2. ChazKO Win User

OK is it possible to repair the RF then?
  3. ChazKO Win User

The controller is the newer xbox one model and it connects with other xboxs fine but mine is the original xbox one model so I think the bluetooth in the xbox itself might be going out if that's possible. I did connect it to another xbox just to make sure it wasn't the controller and it stayed connected with no issues
  4. DeniqL Win User

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here. There is no way to specifically reset the bluetooth function but you can try with a full power cycle:

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

Once the lights on the front of the console, unplug the power cable from the rear of the console.

Wait at least 30 seconds.

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.

If that does not work, factory reset your console before getting it serviced

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Xbox consoles do not use Bluetooth at all. The controllers connect to consoles via RF. The Xbox controllers only use Bluetooth to connect to PCs and phones.
  6. ckobsabs Win User

No it is an outdated Bluetooth controller, You need to buy a new controller.
Thema:

1. Can the bluetooth function on the Xbox one be reset / fixed? - Similar Threads - bluetooth function reset

2. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  3. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  4. I don't have bluetooth on my computer!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't have bluetooth on my computer!: I recently got a new computer/tower pc and it doesn't have any bluetooth options. So all my 400 dollars wireless gear from my last pc is now useless. Otherwise, I have to get this wireless...
  5. My ds4 does not work with bluetooth, but works wired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My ds4 does not work with bluetooth, but works wired...: idk how this happened. it just happened out of nowhere. i have to use ds4windows to make it work wirelessly. 8fc8429a-e1fd-418e-81f8-ec25088ac1d3
  6. Getting the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth on Windows 10: I am wondering if it is possible to get the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth. When I connect the controller it never works unless I plug it in. Not only that but when I try to...
  7. My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer: I have recently paired my xbox one controller to my computer and it no longer connects to the computer. I have restarted both the computer and the controller multiple times as well as turning the...
  8. Can we stream or Bluetooth the Xbox to oculus 3 please or open our library so we can play apex

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can we stream or Bluetooth the Xbox to oculus 3 please or open our library so we can play apex: How long into we can play all our games on Xbox like apex legends on the cloud or Bluetooth to oculus 3 even a HDMI to Bluetooth converter box something we got money and need this 360 view of call...
  9. Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...: Hello, I recently made the switch from Xbox Series X to PC gaming. I bought a very nice PC that runs flawlessly with windows 11 installed. I am only having one problem and that it connecting my...
  10. Xbox Wireless Controller Bluetooth function broken after firmware update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Bluetooth function broken after firmware update: There appears to be an issue with the latest firmware update to the Xbox controller, in which its ability to connect via Bluetooth has been broken. On Windows 10 PC, this error occurs after...