Can the Achievement Leaderboard be turned off so it doesn't show in the Dashboard?
Discus and support Can the Achievement Leaderboard be turned off so it doesn't show in the Dashboard? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Question in the subject. Got a feeling answer is a 'No', but if so, that should be a customizable option. 9ede1331-d32a-4abd-aa3d-d0bf7c2314e5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vince Lom., Aug 7, 2018.
Thema:
Can the Achievement Leaderboard be turned off so it doesn't show in the Dashboard?
Loading...
-
Can the Achievement Leaderboard be turned off so it doesn't show in the Dashboard? - Similar Threads - Achievement Leaderboard turned
-
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
A suggestion for the achievements
in XboX InsidersA suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements... -
Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update
in XboX InsidersDay One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue
in XboX InsidersBug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every... -
Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.
in XboX InsidersAchievement badge, a pretty cool idea.: A badge that shows the number of games we completed 100% (achievements) would be great! submitted by /u/SkorPi4L [link] [comments] -
Xbox gamer coin leaderboard and achievements not updating
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox gamer coin leaderboard and achievements not updating: As title states. For at least the last few days, the Gamerscore Leaderboard will not update with achievements I have unlocked. They also won't appear on the social section of my public profile. I... -
Gamerscore Leaderboard is not updating and Achievements unlocked won't reflect on my public...
in XBoX Games and AppsGamerscore Leaderboard is not updating and Achievements unlocked won't reflect on my public...: I have been dealing with this for a week now, have performed MS basic troubleshooting but the Gamerscore Leaderboard still will not update with achievements I have unlocked. It also won't appear... -
Achievements unlocking, but gamerscore and leaderboard score isn't increasing.
in XBoX Games and AppsAchievements unlocking, but gamerscore and leaderboard score isn't increasing.: I'm on xbox one and not sure if this has been happening, but I definitely noticed it today when I unlocked my last achievement on a game. It shows as unlocked on the day I did it, but didn't pop...