Can the ability to Invert the x-axis be added to the accessories app for XBox

Discus and support Can the ability to Invert the x-axis be added to the accessories app for XBox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; A simple suggestion, the y-axis already has the option to be inverted, not sure why this does not extend to the x-axis too, in some games it is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Real3Laws, Mar 24, 2023.

1. /u/Real3Laws
    /u/Real3Laws Guest

A simple suggestion, the y-axis already has the option to be inverted, not sure why this does not extend to the x-axis too, in some games it is included but in most its just the y-axis that can be inverted, it would be very helpful if we could invert the x-axis in the accessories app as it allows us to bypass insufficient in-game options.

submitted by /u/Real3Laws
    [link] [comments]

/u/Real3Laws, Mar 24, 2023
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Right Stick inversion

Hello Cozier,

Thanks for coming to the forums. With the
    accessories app
    on PC or Xbox console, you can configure the controller in many ways. Also, some games have an invert control option. They are usually Invert Y axis, or invert X axis.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. cgJamie Win User

Invert X Axis in Xbox one controller settings

Well then yes, I already have it. The only option there is to invert the Y-axis. I'm not sure why this is the only option. I generally play all my games inverted and the invert X-axis option is NOT there for all games.

It would be nice if Microsoft can add this option to the accessories app.

Jamie
  4. gds1972 Win User

controller not controlling movement on screen correctly

Hi

If this is happening everywhere and not just with Fifa 19 I would check the Xbox Accessories app on the console as it has a couple of options in the app that can invert the X and Y axis on the controller left stick.
  5. Aptom Win User

How to invert the X Axis on the Right Analogue Stick on Xbox Series X?

I thoroughly looked through both options. Neither option had the ability to invert the X axis on the right analogue stick. Both gave me the option to invert the Y axis on the analogue stick but not with the X axis. Can you walk me through all of the steps again this time using screenshots? Thank you.
  6. Altage Win User

Invert X axis on xbox one x

Usually, the x axis isnt inverted. The Y axis has an invert option for FPS games, or other games that you may invert the Y axis.
Thema:

1. Can the ability to Invert the x-axis be added to the accessories app for XBox - Similar Threads - ability Invert axis

2. When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...: Me and friend trying to play local coop but be in party with friends not on same xbox. Xbox auto kills the ability for me and my friend to hear each other on the assumption we don't no how to...
  3. Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play

in XboX Insiders
    Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play: I love playing competitive games with people who are on a level playing field, but you throw PC gamers into the mix and I feel they have an extremely unfair advantage when pitted against xbox and...
  4. does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...: does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to connect my turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 xbox headset to my pc? 44c096fb-f60c-480b-a9a6-52b7ad237817
  5. does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...: does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to connect my turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 xbox headset to my pc? 97179966-61f9-4f9a-9fc7-c9977172de08
  6. Ability to appear offline while showing online to specific friends.

in XboX Insiders
    Ability to appear offline while showing online to specific friends.: I was thinking that it would be nice if they would add a feature that would allow you to appear offline with the option of showing certain friends that you are online instead of showing offline to...
  7. We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor

in XBoX Accessibility
    We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor: We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor, because i loved spending hours messing around with the characters back in 2019, but now i'm super bummed out that i have to...
  8. When are you going to give us the ability turn off crossplay.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are you going to give us the ability turn off crossplay.: I know Xbox has the ability to turn off crossplay. PC community cheats way too often and we’re at a disadvantag. PlayStation allows for them to do it, so can you. Really like Xbox but if we don’t...
  9. Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...: Can someone please help me before I football kick my phone across the room at mach ten. 7702d1fe-6045-46cc-9fbc-2cd9f6fa219e
  10. Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...: I was recently banned in my main Xbox account were I have all my games so when I try and play a game that cost money that I bought digitally it doesn’t let me play because the owner need to sign...