Can the 4 hole xbox 360 slim fan be used in a xbox 360 e console?

Discus and support Can the 4 hole xbox 360 slim fan be used in a xbox 360 e console? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I accidentally damaged the 4 wire connector so i pretty much need to replace the entire fan , the only problem is that my xbox 360 e only has 2 holes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrGrey300, Mar 16, 2023.

1. MrGrey300
    MrGrey300 Guest

I accidentally damaged the 4 wire connector so i pretty much need to replace the entire fan , the only problem is that my xbox 360 e only has 2 holes while the ones i am looking up are xbox 360 slim fans with 4 holes. Would be amazing if i can save up money and get the 4 hole s fan.

:)

MrGrey300, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

We cannot assist with self repairs.
  3. smileskybird Win User

Will the Xbox One have a cooling fan?

It's not only what the fan is like, but how well the vent holes are designed. Xbox 360 models before the Slim SKU came out had poor ventilation design... tiny holes punched at the rear of the console. The Xbox 360 SLIM has one large fan too. The ventilation
    I would say is similar to the 360 Slim design. This helps reduce the risk of RROD and by also placing it in a space which offers enough space for the console and for it to breath (storage conditions where the console gets enough ventilation in a room). Manufacturers
    do advise on how to store your appliances, usually in the instruction manual which not many people read.
  4. smileskybird Win User

How far does the Xbox 360 Slim go with overheating?

I've had an Xbox 360 Slim for 3 years and no overheating problems. Make sure you store the console in an area where it gets enough ventilation and maybe open the windows in the room too. Slim uses a different and improved design compared to previous models.
    It has 1 big internal fan and a good ventilation design compared to 2 smaller fans with tiny pen-punched ventilation holes from previous models.
  5. WPAK Win User

what are the differences between xbox 360 4gb slim and 250 gb slim,

Ok, since there is only a HDMI output on the xbox 360 E console, you might want to consider trying to find the Slim console, since that will allow you to use the 'Xbox 360 VGA HD AV Cable' cable (support.xbox.com/.../connect-xbox-360-console-tv)
    to connect the xbox 360 slim console to your monitor.

But you won't have any sound untill you have something that can output sound. Via either the red/white cables or the optical out on the console.
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Xbox 360 1st gen vs. Xbox 360 E?

The best XBOX 360 Revision ist the Corona Version build in the older XBOX 360 Slim, not the E Version. That Mainboard was build in the last XBOX 360 Slim and the first XBOX 360 E.

The XBOX 360 E has not all Ports like USB or the Video Ports as the older Slim Version. But the older Slim Version has the same Mainboard Base.

You can read this at this Wiki Article

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_technical_specifications
Thema:

1. Can the 4 hole xbox 360 slim fan be used in a xbox 360 e console? - Similar Threads - hole 360 slim

2. When im in my main minecraft account and i press manage account hole another named account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When im in my main minecraft account and i press manage account hole another named account...: I dont know what to do next because it was my main email that i used for my minecraft but i cant get into it on microsoft only in minecraft launcher please help 05241d46-6f66-4808-939f-e7845c654b37
  3. There is a Forza sized hole, in the Xbox Backwards Compatibility Catalogue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is a Forza sized hole, in the Xbox Backwards Compatibility Catalogue: I know that the recent drop of 70 BC games is meant to be the last of the BC titles, however, there is one series, that is missing. Forza. The worst part, they have done it before on the Xbox 360....
  4. Xbox One X boot loop hole after update gone wrong

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X boot loop hole after update gone wrong: Hi all, Joined the insider preview roughly a couple years ago and running an Xone X happily. Two days ago the console was doing an update and while doing so, an unfortunate power outage struck....
  5. How to I add a 3.5mm hole to a Brook Universal USB fight stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to I add a 3.5mm hole to a Brook Universal USB fight stick: Hello I know I have other than usual question that's not being answered an especially fight game website, but if I'm right a joystick I bought for the Xbox One does not have a 3.5 m m chat hole....
  6. Mahjong Hole

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong Hole: Each time the game Hole comes in it has been played for 2 min and about 20 tiles have been selected. How do I stare this game from the beginning? 52402458-e153-47c4-af86-62a377089571
  7. Fortnite Event Black Hole

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Event Black Hole: I'm not a fortnite player but I doubt that fortnite is gone after how popular it has become. b38962b7-beb4-4417-82e2-9b290591744a
  8. FORTNITE BLACK HOLE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORTNITE BLACK HOLE: What is happening to fortnite im getting really mad ME AND MY BROTHER CAN NOT PLAY FORTNITE ITS GETTING REALLY ANNOYING 13358cc8-aba7-4655-af7c-b11e33dea126
  9. if i not play a hole year or more years in the xbox 360 cod's, i deranked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i not play a hole year or more years in the xbox 360 cod's, i deranked?: i read a story for the player who not play a long time in the xbox 360 generation of cod's and he deranked, this is true? 4c7dfbfb-935e-4b33-84ff-5a4306372078
  10. My credit card declined and now I am $25 in the hole for my Xbox live. I bought a card $25...

in XboX Insiders
    My credit card declined and now I am $25 in the hole for my Xbox live. I bought a card $25...: submitted by /u/zanny76 [link] [comments]