Can that one be concealed out and get a new one

Discus and support Can that one be concealed out and get a new one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can that code be canceled out and get a new one never had a problem before bbd6ddd2-1ded-479e-bc20-d28227a2f539 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Annette Leon, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Annette Leon
    Annette Leon Guest

Can that code be canceled out and get a new one never had a problem before

:)

Annette Leon, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry but once a code has been redeemed there is no option to cancel or concealed the gift card.
  3. timalways Win User

sniper elite 5 dlc stopped working xbo1x

Is the new concealed target DLC for xbox 1 single player or multiplayer?
  4. timalways Win User

sniper elite 5 dlc stopped working xbo1x

Why is Microsoft selling this DLC Concealed target for XBox 1by itself and as part of Season 1 Package if it doesn't work. If you look under the reviews on the Microsoft website under the Concealed target reviews I am not the only one having trouble. Seems very deceptive on your part.
  5. implantedwall14 Win User

Omni-Tool Blade

The game play with the Omniblade is extremely different than an Energy Sword. With the Energy Sword you risk all long range attacks and become the number one target. However you get an instant kill. The Omni Blade is concealed, and can always be used in
    combination with guns. They barely even look alike either.
  6. otte523 Win User

Disc drive not grabbing discs and making clicking sound

Thought about that. With potentially a new console coming out soon I am hesitant to buy a new Xbox One. Curious ... if I do get a new Xbox One can I transfer the data from the hard drive in the old one to the new one?
Thema: