Can`t start second level on Halo 4

Discus and support Can`t start second level on Halo 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Guys, I need your help, I complete first level on Halo 4, but second level don`t start and an error. What i must do? 87c7b567-6f98-4fd7-a52a-02274a2519d3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IPomasHD, Nov 15, 2014.

  1. IPomasHD
    IPomasHD Guest

    Can`t start second level on Halo 4


    Guys, I need your help, I complete first level on Halo 4, but second level don`t start and an error. What i must do?

    :)
     
    IPomasHD, Nov 15, 2014
    #1
  2. Vomority
    Vomority Guest
    Halo 4 DLC

    Hello,

    I didn`t received any code for the Halo 4 "Specialisation Priority Alpha" DLC.

    Where can i find it?

    (I started playing Halo 4 on date of release.

    Ty
     
    Vomority, Nov 16, 2014
    #2
  3. Halo 4 update rewinds progress

    On 3 separate occasions in halo 4, I have downloaded an update and my level drops. The first time, it completely dropped me to square one, as did the second time. The third time brought me from level 21 to level 16, which is huge for someone without xbox
    live gold to help boost the amount of xp gained (a stupid concept for halo to make, but whatever). So, how can I fix this issue (and get my levels back without taking the hard route)?
     
    CrookedRobin990, Nov 16, 2014
    #3
  4. Can`t start second level on Halo 4

    What is the error your getting mate. ?

    this is the level after forward unto dawn ? when Master Chief wakes up. ?
     
    deansommerville, Nov 15, 2014
    #4
  5. deansommerville Win User

    Can`t start second level on Halo 4

    What is the error your getting mate. ?

    this is the level after forward unto dawn ? when Master Chief wakes up. ?
  6. rsn25 Win User

    Achievements not unlocking in Master Chief Collection

    The skull showed up on Pillar of Autumn behind the cryo tubes, but neither one of the skulls showed up in Halo second level. I killed myself then went back and started the level over and still no skulls?
  7. KingHarlem Win User
  8. IntenseJames Win User

    Is there a way to prevent yourself from being paired against high level people on Halo 4?

    I got SR 130 in 2 months so it's not a high level and level means noting Halo 4 it has the worst Halo ranking system in history far worse then Reach anyone can be an SR 130.
  9. skys7 Win User

    HaloJolly, will you ma...

    ^^

    I agree it´s the only Halo I don´t own.

    First I can´t get achievements for it and second LostKauz is right, the story was boring and I just finished it ones.
Thema:

Can`t start second level on Halo 4

Loading...
  1. Can`t start second level on Halo 4 - Similar Threads - Can`t start second

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. Can´t start my new xbox one x

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can´t start my new xbox one x: Hello, i buy my new xbox one x yesterday. No Problems to install all Things. Today i try to start my box, but Nothing happens. Can´t believe it. Prove all cable and circuit Points. Take it...
  10. Can`t start my Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can`t start my Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta: I bought Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta in the windows.store. But I can not run the game. 220efb98-17e7-4de9-b8a2-fec8c30b7cc0