Can;t play their games.

Discus and support Can;t play their games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't play their games. Say not hooked up to the internet when I chatted with them. So uninstalled everything.. Windows wants to blame xbox and xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FlavoryBoar628, Sep 8, 2017.

  1. Can;t play their games.


    Can't play their games. Say not hooked up to the internet when I chatted with them. So uninstalled everything.. Windows wants to blame xbox and xbox wants to blame windows. I have no use for them anymore. Very unhappy.

    :)
     
    FlavoryBoar628, Sep 8, 2017
    #1
  2. Microsoft Sudoku really sucks

    1. I pay for a game and it is full of ads while playing, Microsoft do not take care of their customers

    2. Sometimes, there is ads for new games coming up when starting up a game, again and again, can´t play.
     
    RarinElephant18, Sep 8, 2017
    #2
  3. EXPIRATION DATE …Will Modern Video Games Go Bad ?

    i still play playstation one games,they haven`t expired yet.

    the only way games expire is the online parts when companies shut down their servers and the only reason they do that is so they can sell the latest version.
     
    THEOWENKILLER, Sep 8, 2017
    #3
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    Man Stabbed, Hit With Brick, and Robbed of his "Grand Theft Auto V" Game After Midnight Launch

    They can`t blame the game if he hadn`t played it yet.
  5. skys7 Win User

    Is Kinect dead?

    Are you angry cause you can´t or don´t wanna play dance games?
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

    can´t play the game

    Hey there MangoFaser99319,

    Sorry to hear about the issue with playing Microsoft Jigsaw, please try the troubleshooting steps on this page HERE and let us know if it helps!
  7. mariothompson Win User

    0x97e107df

    Can t play my games or Movies
  8. RegentRanger539 Win User

    new dungeon hunter ad won't close

    Yep same here. Can,t play the game
Thema:

Can;t play their games.

Loading...
  1. Can;t play their games. - Similar Threads - play games

  2. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  3. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  4. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  5. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  6. Can FC 26 be played via cloud gaming with Essential or Premium?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can FC 26 be played via cloud gaming with Essential or Premium?: Hi, I'm part of the Xbox Insider program. Do you know if I can play FC 26 via cloud gaming if I have a Game Pass Premium or Essential membership, or do I need Ultimate? I’ve already purchased the...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Insider program games I can play with the new tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program games I can play with the new tier: Can I play gta online with the insider program submitted by /u/Ok_Bar6678 [link] [comments]
  9. How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?: I've been playing KCD 2 on my xbox and usually I can continue on the PC but tonight I noticed that my game did say "Game saves offline" on the PC. On the PC, it is pretty clear to see when the...
  10. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...