Can`t logg in to groove on xbox one, getting error code 0x80080300. Whats wrong?

Discus and support Can`t logg in to groove on xbox one, getting error code 0x80080300. Whats wrong? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I`m experience an issue when I`m trying to logg in to groove on Xbox one. A Message telling me that something is wrong and I should restart my consol... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pioner-[xboxvenue], Oct 27, 2016.

  1. Can`t logg in to groove on xbox one, getting error code 0x80080300. Whats wrong?


    I`m experience an issue when I`m trying to logg in to groove on Xbox one. A Message telling me that something is wrong and I should restart my consol to fix it (something I have done ) I have also deleted and reinstalled the groove app.

    I am also getting the error code 0x80080300 .

    It has been like this for some days now.

    Whats wrong?

    :)
     
    pioner-[xboxvenue], Oct 27, 2016
    #1
  2. MACTHEE
    MACTHEE Guest
    Code 831188fe

    Tryed all the steps nothing works can't logg on keep getting this error code 831188Fe
     
    MACTHEE, Oct 27, 2016
    #2
  3. Windows 10 Xbox App Error 0x409 0x80080300

    Can't sign into the Xbox app on Windows 10, keep getting error 0x409 0x80080300.
     
    josephturkey7, Oct 27, 2016
    #3
  4. KEANE88 Win User

    service alert

    yes, i can´t logg in to xbox live..
  5. tstaBR Win User

    I'm getting an error code called (0x409) 0x80080300 i dont know how to fix this.

    The methods below didnt work.

    The Xbox App still giving the error message: "It's not possible to connect now. Try again later" Error Code: (0x409) 0x80080300
  6. ODCA Win User

    Can´t accept the term of use for my account

    I get no error code when i log in to xbox Live at the computer

    It just don´t accept that I accept the terms of use,

    It is an update from oktober 2012, and it says that i need to accept it before I can log in to xbox.com.

    No error massage comes up. When I click on i accept i directly comes back to the" log in page"

    But when i try to logg in at Games for Windows Marketplace this errorcode comes up: 8015403A
  7. StovetopCargo99 Win User

    Can't redeem groove free 3 month code

    I can't seem to redeem my free 3 months groove music pass. When i try to redeem it, all i get is "Something went wrong" and then an error code. This is the error code-

    XBOS-3013

    673933a7-9287-4b86-b722-e3309c48ab62

    Please help. It's expiring in a few days
  8. OxbowFountain94 Win User

    Can't redeem groove free 3 month code

    Hey there,

    Could you post back what the specific issue is? Please include any error codes and error messages you receive when trying to redeem so we can narrow down the issue! Error codes will look similar to XBOS-0000 or 0x00000000.

    Keep us posted!
    Same issue trying to redeem 3 month free groove music pass , just get message something went wrong and error code

    XBOS-5002

    28309c7b-7e69-42cc-9763-0d3050b81276

    2017/05/02 - 21:08:10 UTC
Thema:

Can`t logg in to groove on xbox one, getting error code 0x80080300. Whats wrong?

Loading...
  1. Can`t logg in to groove on xbox one, getting error code 0x80080300. Whats wrong? - Similar Threads - Can`t logg groove

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...