can,t get access to the marketplace

Discus and support can,t get access to the marketplace in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; have the same problem. I have online connection on my xbox 360 but it,s saing something like can,t access marketplace 78e1db94-410a-4af5-a796-8fd5f7550407 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FusionCamera634, May 8, 2017.

  1. can,t get access to the marketplace


    have the same problem. I have online connection on my xbox 360 but it,s saing something like can,t access marketplace

    :)
     
    FusionCamera634, May 8, 2017
    #1
  2. PrestonMays
    PrestonMays Guest
    Marketplace error: Can't access anything on the marketplace

    Yes, but every time I try, I can't click in the confirm button and Silverlight Plugin crashes. The error code is 8C320008.
     
    PrestonMays, May 8, 2017
    #2
  3. PrestonMays
    PrestonMays Guest
    Marketplace error: Can't access anything on the marketplace

    I managed to download it after opening up Silverlight and messing with it a little. It's downloading, thanks!
     
    PrestonMays, May 8, 2017
    #3
  4. can,t get access to the marketplace

    Hey there, Fusion!

    I'm sorry to see any issues accessing the marketplace in Forza Motorsport 4! We were aware of an issue in Forza Horizon 3 yesterday, but believe it to be resolved. This could be related to that. Are you still running into an issue with this? If so, can you
    provide a screenshot of what you are seeing on your Xbox 360 so I can better assist you? Let me know!

    I look forward to working with you. can,t get access to the marketplace :)

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
     
    Misses Quinzel, May 9, 2017
    #4
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

    can,t get access to the marketplace

    Hey there, Fusion!

    I'm sorry to see any issues accessing the marketplace in Forza Motorsport 4! We were aware of an issue in Forza Horizon 3 yesterday, but believe it to be resolved. This could be related to that. Are you still running into an issue with this? If so, can you
    provide a screenshot of what you are seeing on your Xbox 360 so I can better assist you? Let me know!

    I look forward to working with you. :)

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. PrestonMays Win User

    Marketplace error: Can't access anything on the marketplace

    I managed to download it after opening up Silverlight and messing with it a little. It's downloading, thanks!
  7. DigitalAssassin Win User

    Marketplace error: Can't access anything on the marketplace

  8. PrestonMays Win User

    Marketplace error: Can't access anything on the marketplace

    Yes, but every time I try, I can't click in the confirm button and Silverlight Plugin crashes. The error code is 8C320008.
  9. ngocphi Win User

    Can not buy a game

    if you live in russia and getting that error your account region must match yout actual region

    if your account ie russian but you are trying to access another marketplace that wont work

    you need to access your own regions marketplace

    forums.xbox.com/.../442533.aspx

    for info on moving your own region
Thema:

can,t get access to the marketplace

Loading...
  1. can,t get access to the marketplace - Similar Threads - access marketplace

  2. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....
  6. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  7. Minecraft won’t allow access to marketplace

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t allow access to marketplace: Every time I try to get on marketplace on my Minecraft account, it pops up and says couldn’t access the marketplace. Try again later contact support if the problem persist. How do I contact...
  8. I can’t change my skin or access marketplace

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t change my skin or access marketplace: I play on switch and my skin is one I do not like but I can’t change it because it just doesn’t load and if I try to logout and back in it stays the same a9934f27-fee6-4d35-8fe6-5146dc8abb04
  9. Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS: I was wondering if anyone could offer some assistance? All of a sudden my son cannot access the Minecraft Marketplace on the Nintendo Switch. If he logs into Minecraft on my Xbox he can access...
  10. Minecraft Marketplace store not accessible on Nintendo Switch

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace store not accessible on Nintendo Switch: system software and game software are updated. Can play game just fine, but accessing the marketplace from the main menu in-game displays "Invalid session, try restarting your game". Also, it says...