Can`t delete paying Information!

Discus and support Can`t delete paying Information! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot delete paying informations! There is no abo witch is needed to be paid! Plz delete the paying information from this account ASAP! The Website... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ErayPakscha, Dec 6, 2017.

  1. ErayPakscha
    ErayPakscha Guest

    Can`t delete paying Information!


    I cannot delete paying informations! There is no abo witch is needed to be paid! Plz delete the paying information from this account ASAP! The Website is so buggy that it brings me from point to point, but all points are the same points! i was not able to
    delete this shi...! **** website and it got not more than 1-Star! Thank you!

    :)
     
    ErayPakscha, Dec 6, 2017
    #1
  2. Can I delete achievement information??

    Hi I just wonder if there is any way that I can delete information on wich games I have been playing and and achievements in those games??

    Can I delete this kind of stuff on my xbox360 console??
     
    EliasGranhammar, Dec 6, 2017
    #2
  3. Nine Blurr
    Nine Blurr Guest
    Can I delete achievement information??

    You can only delete ones that you haven't earned any Gamerscore on.
     
    Nine Blurr, Dec 6, 2017
    #3
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

    Can`t delete paying Information!

    Hi Eray, if you're needing help removing payment information from your Spotify account you should
    visit their Help sections. They'll be able to point you in the right direction.

    If you're wanting to remove payment information from your Microsoft account, you can do so
    here.
     
    maxen, Dec 9, 2017
    #4
  5. maxen Win User

    Can`t delete paying Information!

    Hi Eray, if you're needing help removing payment information from your Spotify account you should
    visit their Help sections. They'll be able to point you in the right direction.

    If you're wanting to remove payment information from your Microsoft account, you can do so
    here.
  6. Danno McK. Win User

    deleting information

    You can only delete games from your History if you have no achievements in them. For example, it looks like you could delete Gears of War 2 (0 achievements), but not Game Room (1 achievement).
  7. Nine Blurr Win User

    Can I delete achievement information??

    You can only delete ones that you haven't earned any Gamerscore on.
  8. blueamcat Win User

    Can I delete achievement information??

    The only ones you can delete are the ones that you haven't gotten any gamerscore on.

    So, even if you got 1 gamerscore in a game, you won't be able to delete it.
  9. EliasGranhammar Win User

    Can I delete achievement information??

    I dont want my friends to see some games that I played on my xbox that I am not proud over that I have played.
Thema:

Can`t delete paying Information!

Loading...
  1. Can`t delete paying Information! - Similar Threads - Can`t delete paying

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...