Can;t connect to EA servers at this time

Discus and support Can;t connect to EA servers at this time in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Wonderring if any one help please. I've just bought an Xbox, downloaded fifa 20 and setup an account with EA sports. When I try to play some one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Luke7II, May 24, 2020.

1. Luke7II
    Luke7II Guest

Hi,

Wonderring if any one help please.

I've just bought an Xbox, downloaded fifa 20 and setup an account with EA sports. When I try to play some one online, i get the 'can;t connect to EA servers at this time' message.

I've tried all the troubleshooting tips here:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

And have tried 'clearing the MAc;'

And enterring manual DNS settings

I've run a connection test which came back as fine.

Still getting the message. Any idea gratefully recieved!

Thanks

:)

Luke7II, May 24, 2020
  2. yobrizo Win User

lately they fail enough. although it is usually temporary. try it in a while
  3. heshameldin Win User

Can`t connect to EA servers

i have the same problem please and i want solve it
  4. Dixie Crippler Win User

Battlefield 4 won't work

Can't connect to the EA servers. Just keeps buffering and says "connecting". Really want to get Battlefield 1 but I've had problems connecting to the ea servers from time to time for the past month. What gives?
  5. cupidstunt Win User

FIFA 15

6. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

FIFA 14 Lag - Xbox One

yes it is so easy it´s all on EA side ! This is the reason why I don´t buy Ea Games anymore.

If EA would use the cloud service of xbox one like Titanfall or Forza there would be almost no lag - but EA choose own servers and they are the worst in the world.

EA is not a company who can handle Servers the right way - if you don´t read that EA Games use Cloud Service of MS don´t buy this games or you get lag lag lag lag lag. You can goto youtube and see it.
Thema:

1. Can;t connect to EA servers at this time - Similar Threads - connect servers

2. Can’t connect to Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Servers: Hello! For whatever reason, whenever I play Dragonball xenoverse 2, on my series X, I’m unable to play any of the multiplayer modes that come with the game. Whenever I try and join a game with...
  3. Server connection loss issues with Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Server connection loss issues with Xbox Series S: When trying to play Madden 24, The Show 23, and similar games using Ultimate Game Pass, I get a connection loss notification and the image on the screen is scrambled. I’ve gone through all the...
  4. Can't connect to any game servers on my pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to any game servers on my pc.: Hello. First of i don't know if it is related, but it made me a bit suspicious. Yesterday on the 23/2-2024 I installed some new updates from windows/microsoft. KB5034765 and KB5034467. All of a...
  5. Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect: Hi there I have a minecraft server where one of the memeber is unable to join he has tried on 3 seperate devices but still receives the error message saying unable to join the world does anyone...
  6. Cant connect to Farming simulator server, modhub, https://www.giants-software.com/ or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant connect to Farming simulator server, modhub, https://www.giants-software.com/ or...: I get the ``could not connect to the server´´. I also wont get access to the modhub in the game, i only get ``loading modhub´´. When i try the webpages as mentioned in the question it only refers...
  7. Can't connect to servers on minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to servers on minecraft.: I play windows 11 on minecraft and I love playing "Hive", a public server minecraft offers and it worked fine yesterday, I tried joining on my sisters windows 10 and it worked fine. Ive restarted...
  8. I cannot connect to COD servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect to COD servers: So what the headline says. I cannot connect to COD servers. I've tried getting a call from Microsoft but they continously hang up lol. I've tried everything. Reset my modem. Opened ports. Deleted...
  9. unable to connect to ea servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to ea servers: hello! i'm algerian i moved to russia and i bought an xbox series s and bought ea sports fc 24 and when i try to play ultimate team i can't connect to ea servers,so any solution please because...
  10. Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers: I just came home for winter break from college, and I brought my Xbox series x with me to play games. I was not experiencing any issues before I had come home to my parents house, but now when I...