can`t change 360 region

Discus and support can`t change 360 region in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can`t change my 360 account region to Hong kong,The page remind me :“There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region Change... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Guoqing Wu, Mar 21, 2023.

  1. Guoqing Wu
    Guoqing Wu Guest

    can`t change 360 region


    I can`t change my 360 account region to Hong kong,The page remind me :“There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region Change Support Page to make sure it will work for you, and try again later.”
    I want to know why

    :)
     
    Guoqing Wu, Mar 21, 2023
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    can`t change 360 region

    Also I'd your axcountr js less then 90days old you can move till you reach 90days
  3. Rostom L Win User

    can`t change 360 region

    Have you already checked the link above about all the conditions that could prevent you from moving to a different region?

    Be sure to check your subscription page if there are no issues with your subscriptions https://account.microsoft.com/services

    Go to https://account.microsoft.com > Payment & billing > Address book. Make sure that your billing and shipping information are all complete.

    If everything is fine on your account and still having the same issue, please contact the Xbox Support team here https://support.xbox.com/contact-us for them to check and investigate your account properly.
  4. Rostom L Win User

    can`t change 360 region

    Hi Guoqing!

    To confirm, are you physically located in Hongkong? Have you migrated your account region within the last 90 days?

    For more details regarding region migration and the conditions that can prevent your migration, please check the article here https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...
  5. Rostom L Win User

    can`t change 360 region

    Well, there's a possibility that it's caused by that subscription. For other options, try to consult it with Xbox Support team instead.

    On the other hand, if your Microsoft 365 subscription is going to expire soon, try to wait and let it expire so you can try to move your account region to a different country without any active subscription.
  6. Guoqing Wu Win User

    can`t change 360 region

    The subscription is "Microsoft 365 Family"
Thema:

can`t change 360 region

Loading...
  1. can`t change 360 region - Similar Threads - can`t change 360

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. I can´t change my online safety and privacy Xbox settings.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can´t change my online safety and privacy Xbox settings.: (Sorry for any english errors) I was trying to acess the online safety and privacy Xbox account settings but everytime i go to that page it appears the "The URL may be misspelled or the page...