can`t change 360 region

Discus and support can`t change 360 region in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can`t change my 360 account region to Hong kong,The page remind me :“There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region Change... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Guoqing Wu, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Guoqing Wu
    Guoqing Wu Guest

can`t change 360 region

I can`t change my 360 account region to Hong kong,The page remind me :“There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region Change Support Page to make sure it will work for you, and try again later.”
    I want to know why

:)

Guoqing Wu, Mar 21, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

can`t change 360 region

Also I'd your axcountr js less then 90days old you can move till you reach 90days
  3. Rostom L Win User

can`t change 360 region

Have you already checked the link above about all the conditions that could prevent you from moving to a different region?

Be sure to check your subscription page if there are no issues with your subscriptions https://account.microsoft.com/services

Go to https://account.microsoft.com > Payment & billing > Address book. Make sure that your billing and shipping information are all complete.

If everything is fine on your account and still having the same issue, please contact the Xbox Support team here https://support.xbox.com/contact-us for them to check and investigate your account properly.
  4. Rostom L Win User

can`t change 360 region

Hi Guoqing!

To confirm, are you physically located in Hongkong? Have you migrated your account region within the last 90 days?

For more details regarding region migration and the conditions that can prevent your migration, please check the article here https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...
  5. Rostom L Win User

can`t change 360 region

Well, there's a possibility that it's caused by that subscription. For other options, try to consult it with Xbox Support team instead.

On the other hand, if your Microsoft 365 subscription is going to expire soon, try to wait and let it expire so you can try to move your account region to a different country without any active subscription.
  6. Guoqing Wu Win User

can`t change 360 region

The subscription is "Microsoft 365 Family"
Thema:

can`t change 360 region

1. can`t change 360 region - Similar Threads - can`t change 360

2. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  3. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  4. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  5. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  6. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  7. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  8. Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can...: Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can get for the TV out part? Possibly plug into the USB on the xbox and plug the hdmi into that?...
  9. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...
  10. I can´t change my online safety and privacy Xbox settings.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can´t change my online safety and privacy Xbox settings.: (Sorry for any english errors) I was trying to acess the online safety and privacy Xbox account settings but everytime i go to that page it appears the "The URL may be misspelled or the page...