Can Spider-Man 3 PLEASE be made backwards compatible with the Xbox One?

Discus and support Can Spider-Man 3 PLEASE be made backwards compatible with the Xbox One? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried looking for the backwards compatible game vote as I used to do it for MW2 and others, but it's gone. I finally got my hands on this game after... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Varan Khurana, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Can Spider-Man 3 PLEASE be made backwards compatible with the Xbox One?

I tried looking for the backwards compatible game vote as I used to do it for MW2 and others, but it's gone. I finally got my hands on this game after 10+ years and it sucks booting up my 360 (which has issues with the disc reader in that I have to bang on it every time I need to start a game).

This game is amazing and I feel like many people would want this to be played on newer consoles, especially since there aren't any new Spider-Man games out for the Xbox.

Please Xbox can you make this backwards compatible?

:)

Varan Khurana, Aug 8, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

They stopped adding games to backwards compatibility in November 2021. If it hasn't been made compatible by now, it won't be.
  3. Robert RedXBox Win User

What games would you love to see brought to Xbox.

what about the final fantasy games that were released on the Xbox 360? like final fantasy XIII, final fantasy XIII-2 and
    final fantasy XIII Lightning Returns I still own my game discs for these I was wondering if their going to be on that backwards Compatible list soon for Xbox 360 games, also own the 2 Spider man
    games for the Xbox 360 too still, I would also like them to come out on the backwards Compatible list soon too.

I still have the disc's for these 2 games, Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions and Spider-Man: Edge of Time on the backwards Compatible list soon for xbox 360 games, well at least I hope so, if that new spider man ps4 game
    does not come out to the Xbox one x system.
  4. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Xbox 360 games on Xbox one

I wish this and several other titles were available in backward compatibility, especially the Spider-Man game
  5. NonSportsGirl Win User

Backward compatibility

Can I suggest making your future thread titles more descriptive of the content.

I've seen at least five threads named 'Backward Compatibility' and each of the have been different. Perhaps this one could have been "Which 3 games would you like to see backward compatible?"

As to the three games. I'd like to see Dragon Age: Origins, Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, and Gears of War 2.
  6. voteDC Win User

Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Anyone got it?

[quote user="hobblejp"]OK here's what I don't get, you have Spider-Man 1 which was an improvement on the previous ones, you then Have
    Spider-Man 2 considered the defining thing of the genre then you have the still damn fine
    Spider-Man 3, then Ultimate Spider-Man which was still good. So why have the modern
    Spider-Man games removed the things that made 2 ,3 and ultimate work by making linear levels when
    Spider-Man was meant to swing through the city, I'd actually get back to the
    Spider-Man games if they hadn't started going backwards. Though with the comic One more day you could say the games are following the comics, going backwards for no apparent reason other than morons behind the wheel.[/quote]Web of Shadows is
    a free-roam game.

You can swing around the City as much as you want and don't have to touch the main storyline until you want to. Taking part in the main storyline does change the type of enemies you come across though while free-roaming.

The only complaint I have about Web of Shadows is the camera, which can occasionally throw you the most inopportune angle.

It's a game well worth checking out if you liked the older Spider-Man titles.
Thema:

1. Can Spider-Man 3 PLEASE be made backwards compatible with the Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Spider Man PLEASE

2. microsoft should spider-man games to all xbox’s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft should spider-man games to all xbox’s: i can’t play spider man on xbox and it’s only on ps5 and people go out of their way to buy a ps5 only to play spider man but if you were to add it to xbox it would create a more equal game...
  3. How do I install Spider Man Web of Shadows on Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I install Spider Man Web of Shadows on Xbox 360.: I bought Spider-Man Web of Shadows on Xbox 360 a fair few years ago before it was delisted and have recently picked up an Xbox 360 to play older games. I have checked on the Xbox on purchase...
  4. Now that Activision has been bought, will Spider-Man Web of Shadows return?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now that Activision has been bought, will Spider-Man Web of Shadows return?: Please make it compatible with new consoles, it's the best spider-man ever released and we need it. b126af3d-9e12-4d0b-8d76-071d944c3beb
  5. Screen have black dots when I run my game( Spider man remstered)

in XBoX on Windows
    Screen have black dots when I run my game( Spider man remstered): when my pc runs a game, its screen appear black color dots. So it is difficult to get a good gaming experience. My cpu is intel core i5 1335u and graphics is intel iris xe graphics. Can anyone...
  6. When will we get a spider man game like Ps5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will we get a spider man game like Ps5: When are we ever going to get a spider man game like Ps5 cause when I see the spider man game I tell myself that I wish Xbox had a spider man game with the same quality and gameplay as the one on...
  7. Why has my spider man pack gone and I got 1000 v bucksback?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my spider man pack gone and I got 1000 v bucksback?: Why has my spinner man pack gone and I got 1000 v bucks back 929ab607-5aee-45a8-a496-9bd9a6f0b8e2
  8. Why are Xbox game’s rubbish? PlayStation have the new Spider-Man etc Xbox are not competing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are Xbox game’s rubbish? PlayStation have the new Spider-Man etc Xbox are not competing: Why is there no good games on Xbox? You look at PlayStation with Spider-Man and even wolverine these look insane. Xbox needs to start producing games like this. 846058b8-25b3-44bf-bffd-dcadff8d6e33
  9. Xbox please add Ultimate Spider-Man on backwards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox please add Ultimate Spider-Man on backwards: Xbox needs to add all Spider-Man games from the original xbox all the way to xbox one games 76a88959-3694-4b38-83ae-745e35636976
  10. Spider-Man Friend or Foe Black screen on start up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spider-Man Friend or Foe Black screen on start up: Anytime I try to play Spider-Man Friend or Foe on XBOX 360 my Xbox freezes and just sits on a black screen Does this happen every time on every S console, or does it sometimes work alright? It...