Can somone help me?

Discus and support Can somone help me? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don’t know why my Xbox won’t connect to iPhone hotspot it tells me this “ Your console supports WPA/WPA2 (personal), WPA2 (personal), and WEP network... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kevin Aguilar11, Mar 2, 2023.

  1. Can somone help me?


    I don’t know why my Xbox won’t connect to iPhone hotspot it tells me this “ Your console supports WPA/WPA2 (personal), WPA2 (personal), and WEP network security protocols, but your router is using something else. You'll need to change your routers configuration” and that’s it.

    :)
     
    Kevin Aguilar11, Mar 2, 2023
    #1
  2. Mythic xSagex Win User

    Can Somone Please Help Me!!! :(

    Hi there

    You see the following error message when you try to sign in to Xbox LIVE:

    Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account. Go to https://account.live.com for help.

    Status code 8015D003
    Correct?

    This may mean that there’s a problem with your Xbox profile.

    -

    Have you tried this

    To resolve this issue, try the following solutions.

    Solution 1: Verify your Microsoft account security information

    1. Go to Microsoft account. If you forgot your password or it doesn’t work, reset your password.)
    2. Click Edit security info.
    3. Verify your security information. For example, verify the Phone number, Alternate email address, and Security question information.
    4. Sign out of your Microsoft account, and then sign in again.
    5. Try to sign in to Xbox LIVE again.
    Solution 2: Clear the system cache

    1. Press the Guide button on your controller.
    2. Go to settings and select System Settings.
    3. Select Storage or Memory.
    4. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)
    5. Select Clear System Cache.

      Note Repeat this step three times.
    6. When you are prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.
    7. Repeat steps 4-6 three times to fully clear the cache.
    Solution 3: Move and then redownload your Xbox LIVE profile

    Note If you want to use a USB flash drive or a USB hard drive to complete these steps, you must format the USB flash drive or USB hard drive for Xbox storage. (See
    USB flash drive support for Xbox 360
    .)

    1. Move your profile to a USB flash drive or USB hard drive. To do this, follow these steps:
      1. Plug the USB drive into your console.
      2. From the Dashboard, go to settings and select Storage.
      3. Select All Devices.
      4. Select Profiles, and then select your gamer profile.
      5. Select Move.
      6. Select the Memory Unit that you want to move your profile to.

        Note A Memory Unit can be a USB flash drive, a USB hard drive, or the Xbox 360 Hard Drive. Be sure that you move the profile to a USB flash drive or a USB hard drive.
      7. Remove the Memory Unit from your console.
    2. Redownload your profile. For details, see Download, move, or delete your Xbox LIVE profile.
    -
    Did this help? Let me know and ill try to help you further if it doenst
    -
    ~Sage
  3. XxWeeSheepxX Win User

    Help!!!!!

    Can somone help me games work ofline but not on
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

    PLEASE SOMONE HELP ME

    Hello @ROBERTOMONACO1! I hope that you are doing well!

    Thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums regarding this situation. We understand that you are currently facing issues with your console. But don't worry, I'm here to help.

    Would you please try the following steps to free some space on your console and fix the game issues:


    Step 1:
    Clear Mac address:

    Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.


    Step 2:
    Close or suspend any running game:

    1. On the Home screen, navigate to your most recently run game.
    2. With the game highlighted, press the Menu button and select Quit.
    Step 3: Reset while keeping games and apps:

    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info > Reset console.
    3. On the confirmation dialog, choose Reset and keep my games & apps.
    4. In your games list, select your partially installed game to open its detail page in the Microsoft Store. Complete the installation by selecting Install.
    As an alternative to resetting your Xbox, you could delete and reinstall your game. Depending on the size of the game, this could take longer than resetting.

    Step 4: Delete and reinstall the game:

    1. From the Home screen, select My games & apps > Games.
    2. Select the game, press the Menu button , and select Uninstall > Uninstall all.
    3. Go to the Ready to install tab, find the game, and reinstall it.
    Step 5 : Check your console's network connection:

    If the previous solutions didn't resolve the problem, see what your console’s download speed is in comparison with your subscription plan from your internet service provider (ISP). First, pause any running or queued downloads:

    1. On the Home screen, open My games & apps > See all > Manage.
    2. Select Queue and highlight any games or apps that are downloading or are queued to download.
    3. Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Pause installation for each game or app that's downloading or queued.
    Next, close any games that are running on your system:

    1. On the Home screen, navigate to your most recently run game.
    2. With the game highlighted, press the Menu button and select Quit.
    Now, run a network speed test:

    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.
    3. Select Test network connection.
    I hope this helps you out! wish you a lovely day!

    Kind Regards

    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  5. slyprsm Win User

    Why is my xbox live blocked

    or can somone help me how my xbox live can be availble today
  6. EvenJOHNBOY81 Win User

    Xbone in a hotel not connecting to servers

    Im having the same problem it worked fine before then now i can not connect to multiplayer can somone help me also
Thema:

Can somone help me?

Loading...
  1. Can somone help me? - Similar Threads - somone help

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  6. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  7. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  8. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  9. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  10. somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.: i am the only person in my family but im set as a child and cant take my screen time away I've been dealing with this for 2 years can someone please help me. c8ecae20-d725-4110-bb78-feaa0757f91e