Can someone tell me why I was comms banned for my gamer pic?

Discus and support Can someone tell me why I was comms banned for my gamer pic? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just checked my email and it said I had a 2 days suspension. I look into it and I’ve been banned for my gamer pic? A pic of my CDL permit, just me.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jordan Darrow, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Can someone tell me why I was comms banned for my gamer pic?

I just checked my email and it said I had a 2 days suspension. I look into it and I’ve been banned for my gamer pic? A pic of my CDL permit, just me. Who would’ve reported it? Lmao

:)

Jordan Darrow, Oct 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jordan

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

The only way to do it is via this site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/ there you can view your enforcement history or start a case review if applicable.

If you want to know how to submit a case review, you can use this link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  3. SundryClown9 Win User

My xbox got console banned june,19 2013

Can someone please tell me why my console and gamer tag was banned? This is the only thread I can seen to post on. Please help
  4. Dadwhite Win User

Custom Gamerpics

Sorry but they use past behavior (even comm bans) to allow gamers to use custom gamerpics. I'm not sure how long after a ban you can use a custom gamer pic. No one with Microsoft's support can override this as this a function of the enforcement team
  5. Not Cat Fishing Win User

I got banned for No Reason.....! Plz Help Me ='(

I got banned for a gamer pic that was just a selfie in black and white. Why did this even happen? I almost forgot, how is Everlost Ragex a gamer tag that needs to be force-changed into ? Please tell me.
  6. Not Cat Fishing Win User

I got banned for No Reason.....! Plz Help Me ='(

I got banned for a gamer pic that was just a selfie in black and white. Why did this even happen? I almost forgot, how is Everlost Ragex a gamer tag that needs to be force-changed into ? Please tell me.
Thema:

1. Can someone tell me why I was comms banned for my gamer pic? - Similar Threads - someone tell why

2. Can someone tell me what this icon means?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone tell me what this icon means?: [img] I’m wondering what this means 31338fa0-3a75-45f1-b015-f8feefd03834
  3. So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.: My LFG "The Victorius Republic Get Interested for more info". For Stat wars Battle front 2. Just a group to play the game with. You know a Looking for group post on the looking for group forum....
  4. Can someone just tell me hoe to connect my Xbox One wireless to my damn mac?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone just tell me hoe to connect my Xbox One wireless to my damn mac?: Just give ma=e an answer and be ready for a reply when it's wrong. a543f0c0-9736-4eac-992f-cca9389021cf
  5. Can someone tell me why this is bannable?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why this is bannable?: I’m so fed up with Xbox. I literally pay for them to tell I’m banned twice a month. I’m paying to get banned at this point and not able to use what I literally am paying for. Here I am playing...
  6. Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...: I actually bought cod mw3 for a friend and it keeps telling him that he needs gold, now he is gamesharing with someone who already has gamepass ultimate which i believe includes gold. What can he...
  7. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86
  8. Why is telling someone it's not OK to tell people to kill themselves getting me muted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is telling someone it's not OK to tell people to kill themselves getting me muted?: Play a game and win in a fight to get told "kys" by the other team. I message the guys friend saying it's not o.k to say these things to people and recieve a mute and followed by taunts because...
  9. Can someone help tell me why avatar two 4K Blu-ray this won’t read on my Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help tell me why avatar two 4K Blu-ray this won’t read on my Xbox series X: I bought this 4K movie to watch on my Xbox but it will not read the movie so I’ve taking it back and got a new one two different times and it still won’t read the disc but it reads all other disc...
  10. Why do I get banned for using one word. But when that someone kept telling me to go ****...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I get banned for using one word. But when that someone kept telling me to go ****...: My cousin killed 4 guys on GTA the other night and they invited him to a party and was saying racial slurs. So we moved on to killing them for a while and they kept fighting back. One of them...