Can Someone Tell Fortnite they owe me a new xbox

Discus and support Can Someone Tell Fortnite they owe me a new xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I’ve been playing Fortnite with my family and the new update has forced me to redownload the game 3 times because it crashes my Xbox but this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jamie Mcseveny, Oct 10, 2022.

1. Can Someone Tell Fortnite they owe me a new xbox

Recently I’ve been playing Fortnite with my family and the new update has forced me to redownload the game 3 times because it crashes my Xbox but this time it has officially broken my Xbox and now it’s slow and none of my games will load or apps

:)

Jamie Mcseveny, Oct 10, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Could be just a bad timing / weird coincidence

Are you not using an insider build / beta OS in your console?
    If yes, please leave the program and try doing an offline update.
    In that way the Xbox OS will be installed from scratch.

For this you need a USB and PC to format it and transfer files provided in the link below (with detailed steps and requirements):

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Jamie Mcseveny Win User

I’m playing on an Xbox one s and My games have been working on and off recently some don’t work at all sometimes they hard crash mid game and won’t load back up I removed Fortnite completely and this didn’t fix it

then I hard reset my console by holding in the button for 10 seconds I signed into my account again but now I have another problem where it thinks I live in America and every time I try to change it in the settings it’ll force me to log back in and still thinks I’m American again.but I’m pretty sure it was Fortnite’s new update because it only started when Fortnite started glitching out before that my games were playable
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jamie

I found this strange... It's not common that a single game broke a console
    We can try some troubleshooting steps from your side to see if we can try to isolate the issue a bit more.

But before that, tell me if you tried something so far?

And what Xbox console do you have
    To avoid giving you the same troubleshooting steps
  5. aRagingCanadian Win User

Can someone tell me.

Thank you everyone... hopefully that's the case.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Can someone tell me.

Hi

The console should download the complete game prior to release. Just to check can you please highlight the game in my games and apps press the menu button on the controller and select manage game and confirm the size the game is taking up as it may have
    already downloaded the game without you noticing.

It says it's 108MB.. that can't be right at all.
    I would give it another couple of days as it may just be that the complete game has not yet been made available to download .
Thema:

1. Can Someone Tell Fortnite they owe me a new xbox - Similar Threads - Someone Tell Fortnite

2. Can someone tell me what this icon means?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone tell me what this icon means?: [img] I’m wondering what this means 31338fa0-3a75-45f1-b015-f8feefd03834
  3. So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.: My LFG "The Victorius Republic Get Interested for more info". For Stat wars Battle front 2. Just a group to play the game with. You know a Looking for group post on the looking for group forum....
  4. Can someone just tell me hoe to connect my Xbox One wireless to my damn mac?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone just tell me hoe to connect my Xbox One wireless to my damn mac?: Just give ma=e an answer and be ready for a reply when it's wrong. a543f0c0-9736-4eac-992f-cca9389021cf
  5. Can someone tell me why this is bannable?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why this is bannable?: I’m so fed up with Xbox. I literally pay for them to tell I’m banned twice a month. I’m paying to get banned at this point and not able to use what I literally am paying for. Here I am playing...
  6. Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...: I actually bought cod mw3 for a friend and it keeps telling him that he needs gold, now he is gamesharing with someone who already has gamepass ultimate which i believe includes gold. What can he...
  7. Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?: I got ganged up on by a bunch of scummy people I used to play games with because they were caught using people & there Xbox community to scam & use people They also keep harassing me & I have a...
  8. Hi can someone please tell me if the new community series jobs in gta5 is working I can’t...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi can someone please tell me if the new community series jobs in gta5 is working I can’t...: Hi can someone tell me if the new community series jobs in gta5 online is working I can’t seem to access them 044ecaef-5d69-4259-9a73-02ea9e5af1a7
  9. Can someone tell me which part of this got me suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me which part of this got me suspended?: I was harassed by a couple of people over my post. I reported them and nothing was done. I have screenshots of them calling me a loser, among other things. Then I'm the one that gets reported and...
  10. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86