Can someone take a llok at the server?

Discus and support Can someone take a llok at the server? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Bingo server is down for for than 2 days. Can someone take a look? 2200e7d8-ec29-4372-bdab-9e96cfa4653b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AssumingZoo8623, Nov 5, 2017.

  1. Can someone take a llok at the server?


    The Bingo server is down for for than 2 days. Can someone take a look?

    :)
     
    AssumingZoo8623, Nov 5, 2017
    #1
  2. vibroluxor
    vibroluxor Guest
    DICE finally admits and addresses OOR players and high ping advantage

    Uh oh, lloks like trouble between the two guys with numbers at the end of their GTs
     
    vibroluxor, Nov 5, 2017
    #2
  3. PhloydBarnum
    PhloydBarnum Guest
    PhloydBarnum, Nov 5, 2017
    #3
  4. EllianRahl Win User

    Xbox game streaming app issues

    Hi

    I had a llok at most of the pages.

    I will try to change some settings but i am not confident.

    Does someone has the same devices as me and confirm that they dont have any problems?
  5. vibroluxor Win User

    DICE finally admits and addresses OOR players and high ping advantage

    Uh oh, lloks like trouble between the two guys with numbers at the end of their GTs
  6. PhloydBarnum Win User

    dark souls problem

  7. JaimeWallin Win User

    WarFace Beta

    Now I can understand when a new game is released that they never know just how popular it's going to be making it tolerable if the servers are overloaded. They are controlling the amount of players that could be on the servers taking into consideration
    that some that get the email may not play. One of these days maybe someone will think ahead & use servers that can handle the traffic.
  8. DeniqL Win User

    Access to Zune 32g

    Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

    You need that cable to transfer your media files.

    I would advice you to llok for that cable online. You will most likely find one for sale :)
Thema:

Can someone take a llok at the server?

Loading...
  1. Can someone take a llok at the server? - Similar Threads - someone llok server

  2. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  3. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  4. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...
  5. I need someone’s help, Swap or Buy for a Good Deal?

    in XboX Insiders
    I need someone’s help, Swap or Buy for a Good Deal?: I have a one month subscription for game pass ultimate, looking to sell for $17 or trade for 1 Month PC Game Pass.. Any Help ? submitted by /u/Signal_Proposal8451 [link] [comments]
  6. im just 2 bucks short for the game someone help a bro out lol

    in XboX Insiders
    im just 2 bucks short for the game someone help a bro out lol: Any help submitted by /u/VeterinarianSmall462 [link] [comments]
  7. Someone help me become an Xbox insider, I only have my phone and I already saw that it is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Someone help me become an Xbox insider, I only have my phone and I already saw that it is...: Stop submitted by /u/nestirig [link] [comments]
  8. Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games: I’ve been experimenting an issue with downloading and updating games on my Xbox S for about 2 months. It doesn’t downloads at all or keeps between 1 to 20 mpbs when my normal WiFi speed is 150-160...
  9. Can someone please help me figure this out?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone please help me figure this out?: So okay, for Context; This has happened yesterday & was still happening today (as I’m writing this) I THOUGHT it would stop after I gave my Xbox a break just to be away from it. But it sadly did...
  10. Has someone problems with voice chat?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has someone problems with voice chat?: After I update the console with the update of 4 september (Beta ring) the voice chat stopped working. I want to know if someone has my same situation because this never happened to me but I know...