Can someone plz help me fix my Xbox?

Discus and support Can someone plz help me fix my Xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a one s and I was playing Fortnite when all of a sudden my power turned off. When it came back on I turned my Xbox back on and when the screen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kayvon Rogers, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Can someone plz help me fix my Xbox?

I have a one s and I was playing Fortnite when all of a sudden my power turned off. When it came back on I turned my Xbox back on and when the screen turned on it was all distorted and glitchy. I had a ton of games on it and I don’t wanna lose them.

:)

Kayvon Rogers, Feb 6, 2023
  2. DENAz666 Win User

Can someone help me plz

Hey buddy,

The Kombat Pack is basically a season pass, so the content is not yet completely avaialbe, however when it is avaialbe, you will be able to download it free of charge. There should be some stuff released already, like I beleieve the new Sub Zero skin is
    part of the deal :) They'll be releasing the other characters slowly, as well as the other skins and such

Cheers

Denaz
  3. onyxishere Win User

Can someone help me plz

Also please remember that any content provided in the bundle can be downloaded for free from within the game itself. Do not attempt to download extra content from the marketplace or you will be charged again.
  4. FaZe MaZe 13 Win User

Cant conect to my friend in a party or gaming after 4 years playing everyday

my xbox wont let me host party it says it is blocked and my friends messages has gone can someone plz help me cheers in advance
  5. WhItE fOlKs7414 Win User

Xbox One Live Home, Two Consoles, and Simultaneous Use

So me and my buddy linked ours but it keeps kicking me offline can someone help me plz?
  6. Komentra Win User

Can someone plz help me out

Sounds like they tagged you as a cheater/hacker. If this is incorrect you should call Xbox and talk to them, I have no idea why they would tell you to come to this forum.
Thema:

Can someone plz help me fix my Xbox?

1. Can someone plz help me fix my Xbox? - Similar Threads - someone plz help

2. can someone help me with my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me with my xbox one s?: my xbox one s turns on, but doesn’t display anything to my tv, controllers can’t connect and my xbox turns off after about 20 seconds, i’ve tried hard resetting it but that doesn’t work either, it...
  3. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  4. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  5. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  6. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  7. Someone took my code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone took my code: I bought a code on G2A for a bundle with Forza Horizon 3 and 4 and their DLCs but when I try to redeem the codes, it initially said that I bought it in a different region from my account, but when...
  8. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  9. Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?: Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ? 57d0f10d-4fe1-4a4e-8a73-53967a1e9854
  10. Can someone tell me what this icon means?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone tell me what this icon means?: [img] I’m wondering what this means 31338fa0-3a75-45f1-b015-f8feefd03834