Can someone please send me the right email to contact Microsoft

Discus and support Can someone please send me the right email to contact Microsoft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased an xbox with a 3 month game pass but did not receive it. I was told that i must email Microsoft with my seriel number in order for them to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cameron Kisten, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Can someone please send me the right email to contact Microsoft

I purchased an xbox with a 3 month game pass but did not receive it. I was told that i must email Microsoft with my seriel number in order for them to email me the 3month game pass code. Can someone help or give me the right email to contact Microsoft?

:)

Cameron Kisten, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support to see if they can do that. They no longer have a direct email for support issues. You can request call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. AdrianJackson5 Win User

I believe my main microsoft account got hacked.

give Microsoft a call if youre positive youre using the correct email.
    I cannot find the correct way to contact support on this matter someone tell me the steps right quick please.
  4. AhmedA87 Win User

Technical support hold time on a phone OVER 2 HOURS

Is there a number or email to contact them on?

I appreciate this might not be the correct platform however if someone can point me in the right direct would be great.

Do Microsoft have a complaints department?
  5. Matheo Digard Win User

Sea of thieves code already used. Help me please.

You will have to contact Microsoft support for that. Otherwise, just be careful who you buy game codes from as this thing happens a lot with the 3rd party sellers
    I just want to be given the number, the email, something someone can give me the information I want because I can't contact Xbox support so if you can send me a link, an email address would be perfect.
  6. JacketedHat6095 Win User

Migrate Xbox live account to current email adress?

it has been over a week now, can someone PLEASE contact me with regards to getting my live account on this email adress?
Thema:

1. Can someone please send me the right email to contact Microsoft - Similar Threads - someone please send

2. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  3. [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?

in XboX Insiders
    [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?: I don't know who contact, I love Xbox but I'm having problems, my xbox can't install offline update, my xbox internal storage got damage and I had to replace once replaced I try to restore my xbox...
  4. So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.: My LFG "The Victorius Republic Get Interested for more info". For Stat wars Battle front 2. Just a group to play the game with. You know a Looking for group post on the looking for group forum....
  5. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  6. Can someone help me please

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone help me please: My Microsoft Edge on the Xbox series s, consistently crashes from the microphone permission. I can't enable it, block it, or exit it out without edge crashing every single time. I reset my Xbox...
  7. Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?: Can ANYONE PLEASE help me recover my other account? I had to make a new account just to try to get in contact with support. When I try to sign in, it wants me to verify with a phone number I do...
  8. Can I please speak to someone about this

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please speak to someone about this: 2 months ago I sent in a submit case review and it was about my Xbox being hacked by someone and they said the n word to their account and then they reported me because of the discord dispute that...
  9. Someone please help with my ping

in XboX Insiders
    Someone please help with my ping: Lately on my Xbox I’ve been getting low latency to high latency it will go 30ms 100ms 30ms 500ms and back and forth. A couple days ago my latency has been perfectly fine but now it’s horrible I...
  10. Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on...: Can't open the game, I receive this every time Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000001340 0x00007ff6bbdb8cba...