Can someone please help me understand

Discus and support Can someone please help me understand in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can someone please help me understand exactly why i was banned for using this profile picture because as far as im aware it doesnt break ToS and my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MsLunaDevil, Mar 10, 2023.

1. MsLunaDevil
    MsLunaDevil Guest

Can someone please help me understand exactly why i was banned for using this profile picture because as far as im aware it doesnt break ToS and my appeal was denied even though ive used this profile picture for almost a year in the past and had a friend report it during that time to check if it was ok and nothing happened and i would like to know if this was just an error/mass report or a employee having a bad day since i want to use this again after the ban and would like to know if its safe to do so
    Can someone please help me understand [​IMG]

:)

MsLunaDevil, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

3. MsLunaDevil Win User

there was no specific violation reason given hence the confusion also the community standards link cannot be found
    [​IMG]
  4. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern.

I am very sorry to inform you but sadly no support team can assist with bans or suspensions.

It all depends on the suspension that was issued so because it's a community standards suspension, this can happen if you are using abusive behavior toward other players, uploading restricted images, etc.

Sadly once an appeal is issued, if it's denied, nothing more can be done as Microsoft verified and had a second look.

At no time will suspensions be issued without reason.

I do apologize but the decision is final :(

Please have a look at the Community Standards below:

https://www.xbox.com/etheA/legal/community-stan...

For information on all related topics regarding enforcement actions:

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/family-onli...
  5. Elohmn Win User

Please help me understand this

[quote user="Soviet5uper5tar"]You know what I love? [/quote]Sorry you feel this way but you know what I love? When someone bumps a dead Thread to tell me that they don't like the way I post. Hence why I lead with "sorry".
  6. Soviet5uper5tar Win User

Please help me understand this

Really, that is weird. yes, the report and avoid does work. I personally would take a screenshot/video and contact Microsoft support directly. If you do repetitively join this guy he is hacking 90% I would guess. Contact Microsoft with proof/gameplay they
    will help you :)
Thema:

1. Can someone please help me understand - Similar Threads - someone please help

2. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  3. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  4. Can someone help me please

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone help me please: My Microsoft Edge on the Xbox series s, consistently crashes from the microphone permission. I can't enable it, block it, or exit it out without edge crashing every single time. I reset my Xbox...
  5. Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?: Can ANYONE PLEASE help me recover my other account? I had to make a new account just to try to get in contact with support. When I try to sign in, it wants me to verify with a phone number I do...
  6. Someone please help with my ping

in XboX Insiders
    Someone please help with my ping: Lately on my Xbox I’ve been getting low latency to high latency it will go 30ms 100ms 30ms 500ms and back and forth. A couple days ago my latency has been perfectly fine but now it’s horrible I...
  7. Please can someone help with being terminated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please can someone help with being terminated?: Hey, My account got terminated or suspended; I don't know. I was hacked shortly before; this, meaning roughly a year ago. I have never used support, because I thought it was permanently deleted....
  8. Please can someone help me out here

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please can someone help me out here: Why have my 2 different xbox accounts shared games and deleted individual games, recently i bought myself an xbox series s and made a new account, yesterday i logged into my old account and they...
  9. My roblox does not work at all, could someone please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My roblox does not work at all, could someone please help me?: Hi, I have contacted roblox support numerous times but all their solutions are ineffective. I've reinstalled roblox more than 10 times, restarted pc on several occasions, done other things, but...
  10. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP.

in XBoX Accessibility
    SOMEONE PLEASE HELP.: Microsoft blocked me from my account (AFTER 1 LOGIN ATTEMPT after a recent password change!!!). I recently moved and changed my phone number, don’t have access to this phone, and this was never...