can someone please explan what rule i broke on this looking for group stuff this waht for a gta

Discus and support can someone please explan what rule i broke on this looking for group stuff this waht for a gta in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ok so today at 6:45pm est i have gotten a Enforcement message from xbox on a group post i made almost 4 months ago for gta saying "Calling out the og... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BrokenHxpeIl, Nov 22, 2022.

1. BrokenHxpeIl
    BrokenHxpeIl Guest

can someone please explan what rule i broke on this looking for group stuff this waht for a gta

ok so today at 6:45pm est i have gotten a Enforcement message from xbox on a group post i made almost 4 months ago for gta saying "Calling out the og RNG tryhards lets get a full match going" how is the bloody hell did i brake tos for this **** like now i can not fight this fight this case can someone help
    can someone please explan what rule i broke on this looking for group stuff this waht for a gta [​IMG]

:)

BrokenHxpeIl, Nov 22, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this BROKENHXPEIL

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

The only way to do it is via this site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/

Just to let you know, enforcement actions are not always issued based in your latest activity.
    And, 48 hours suspensions can't be appealed because the enforcement team takes up to 72 hours to review your ticket
  3. Professor Funk Win User

Xbox live account banned for no reason!!!

Yeah but even when sent trash talk and i reply with a message, what i said never broke the rules. Its just dumb that an actual person doesn't review this stuff before banning someone.
  4. ngocphi Win User

This is crazy..

Ya because you BROKE the rules

LFG is not meant for contests you should use your own feed

It is JUST for looking for groups that is it period
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox live account banned for no reason!!!

Yeah but even when sent trash talk and i reply with a message, what i said never broke the rules. Its just dumb that an actual person doesn't review this stuff before banning someone.
    retilalitting in a way that breaks the rules will get you punishment you have to change your behavipur

Cursing is not allowed period
  6. AdamDietterick Win User

What do you think about this??

I agree with what everyone has said so far on different levels. It is about time the industry needs to form a group to look into guidelines about content and how far they can go with a story. Not let some outside organization
    dictate what they can and cannot do. Especially, when those groups are basing their rules on REAL LIFE SITUATIONS. What is next, is these groups going to apply their rules to how you play Saints Row, GTA, Skyrim, Fable, etc??? Some of the story lines in some
    FPS are adaptations of real missions. But the most popular(BF and COD) are pipe dream stories, that hopefully would never happen.
Thema:

1. can someone please explan what rule i broke on this looking for group stuff this waht for a gta - Similar Threads - someone please explan

2. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  3. [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?

in XboX Insiders
    [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?: I don't know who contact, I love Xbox but I'm having problems, my xbox can't install offline update, my xbox internal storage got damage and I had to replace once replaced I try to restore my xbox...
  4. So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.: My LFG "The Victorius Republic Get Interested for more info". For Stat wars Battle front 2. Just a group to play the game with. You know a Looking for group post on the looking for group forum....
  5. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  6. Can someone help me please

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone help me please: My Microsoft Edge on the Xbox series s, consistently crashes from the microphone permission. I can't enable it, block it, or exit it out without edge crashing every single time. I reset my Xbox...
  7. Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?: Can ANYONE PLEASE help me recover my other account? I had to make a new account just to try to get in contact with support. When I try to sign in, it wants me to verify with a phone number I do...
  8. Can I please speak to someone about this

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please speak to someone about this: 2 months ago I sent in a submit case review and it was about my Xbox being hacked by someone and they said the n word to their account and then they reported me because of the discord dispute that...
  9. Someone please help with my ping

in XboX Insiders
    Someone please help with my ping: Lately on my Xbox I’ve been getting low latency to high latency it will go 30ms 100ms 30ms 500ms and back and forth. A couple days ago my latency has been perfectly fine but now it’s horrible I...
  10. Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on...: Can't open the game, I receive this every time Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000001340 0x00007ff6bbdb8cba...