Can someone please explain to me why Microsoft is beyond happy to issue ban for ridiculous...

Discus and support Can someone please explain to me why Microsoft is beyond happy to issue ban for ridiculous... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I would love to know more about the people who "work" on the enforcement element of Microsoft/Xbox. Are they just the softest people in existence? I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PapaSmitty, Nov 4, 2022.

1. PapaSmitty
    PapaSmitty Guest

Can someone please explain to me why Microsoft is beyond happy to issue ban for ridiculous...

I would love to know more about the people who "work" on the enforcement element of Microsoft/Xbox. Are they just the softest people in existence? I just got an email from them this morning alerting me to a suspension that was placed on my account. I go log on to my Microsoft account to look at the suspension details and I see I got a four day ban for saying exactly this "Rep 180 my ****". How in the hell is that a ban?????????????? I was playing for honor and I had a player in my game being beyond toxic, and when I rolled him and sent him this, the kid goes and reports that and I actually get banned? In the year 2021, Xbox generated Microsoft over sixteen billion dollars, and yet they still go and treat their customers like this? I feel so sorry for the people who sit behind a computer all day and are being used as slaves to accomplish somebody else's goals and dreams. They tell people they have a job and yet they deal with **** complaints on a gaming console. And the worst part, is the idiots who write your appeal email results say the same stupid **** every time. The enforcement team is an absolute joke. I hope they can change but obviously in todays world, you can apparently offend people by saying literally anything. I am well aware their certainly should be limitations as to what you can send to people on messages, but getting banned for this is absolutely sad. As any large company, their customer service sucks and is absolutely despicable, So I'm really looking forward to absolutely nothing coming from this appeal.

:)

PapaSmitty, Nov 4, 2022
  2. dudediamond1987 Win User

Can someone please explain this issue to me?

Definitely a strange issue.

Could there be a chance that this console is bugged, modded or broken preventing the downloads from working properly.

I tried this same game, same DLCs on the same Xbox Live account, across 3 different consoles in three different locations, yet only happens on this console, even copying from a console were the DLCs were working doesn't seem to work either.
  3. Dericka Win User

I see. May I know did you install the game directly to the internal storage?
  4. Dericka Win User

Oh, that's a good question. There's no option or way to download it from there though. Rest assured reaching the game developer will do the trick.
  5. dudediamond1987 Win User

I seem to only be experiencing this on this specific game.

Other games work just fine
  6. Dericka Win User

Just to clarify, is it happening on your other DLCs?
Thema:

1. Can someone please explain to me why Microsoft is beyond happy to issue ban for ridiculous... - Similar Threads - someone please explain

2. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  3. [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?

in XboX Insiders
    [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?: I don't know who contact, I love Xbox but I'm having problems, my xbox can't install offline update, my xbox internal storage got damage and I had to replace once replaced I try to restore my xbox...
  4. So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.: My LFG "The Victorius Republic Get Interested for more info". For Stat wars Battle front 2. Just a group to play the game with. You know a Looking for group post on the looking for group forum....
  5. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  6. Can someone help me please

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone help me please: My Microsoft Edge on the Xbox series s, consistently crashes from the microphone permission. I can't enable it, block it, or exit it out without edge crashing every single time. I reset my Xbox...
  7. Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?: Can ANYONE PLEASE help me recover my other account? I had to make a new account just to try to get in contact with support. When I try to sign in, it wants me to verify with a phone number I do...
  8. Can I please speak to someone about this

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please speak to someone about this: 2 months ago I sent in a submit case review and it was about my Xbox being hacked by someone and they said the n word to their account and then they reported me because of the discord dispute that...
  9. Someone please help with my ping

in XboX Insiders
    Someone please help with my ping: Lately on my Xbox I’ve been getting low latency to high latency it will go 30ms 100ms 30ms 500ms and back and forth. A couple days ago my latency has been perfectly fine but now it’s horrible I...
  10. Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on...: Can't open the game, I receive this every time Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000001340 0x00007ff6bbdb8cba...