Can someone please explain this picture to me?

Discus and support Can someone please explain this picture to me? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] Can someone please explain this to me? 91587e32-f7e5-48b3-80aa-3470bc079a8e Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by John Acosta1, Mar 14, 2023.

1. John Acosta1
    John Acosta1 Guest

Can someone please explain this picture to me? [​IMG]
    Can someone please explain this to me?

:)

John Acosta1, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Jedi Knight GZ Win User

Can someone please explain to me...

Its much easier and cost effective for epic as gears is only on xbox. One platform to create an expensive dedi server. COD would have to do so for each console and the PC. Not cost effective for them.
  3. StrikeSudden-7915F18 Win User

Yeah time for them to get a jump on things and become the host.
  4. A Livid Penguin Win User

Because Gears 3 is an xbox exclusive that has sold about 4 million copies, where as MW3 is multiplatform and at this point has about 15-17 million players across those platforms. Less people = less cost. The cost of hosting servers is not a small one, and
    the lag problems were MUCH worse in Gears 2 than they were in MW2. More people complained = change in servers.

-

If Activision feels enough people will complain about the lag to warrant the cost of what would probably be one of the largest gaming server systems ever... then they would pony up the cost. However, I don't see that happening.
  5. KOtheOGODHDSHOT Win User

Because Activision doesn't care about your lag, or anyone's for that matter. The day they give us dedicated servers is the day we have yet another monthly/yearly fee slapped on.
  6. ROCK A LITTL3 Win User

Activision don't see a reason to. At the moment with CoD breaking sales records year after year they're in no rush to spend money on dedi servers, I suppose when CoD's popularity starts to wane they'll add dedicated server to entice more players.

and I like to add were do people get the idea that dedicated servers don't have lag? I've played games with dedi servers like GoW, Homefront and Battlefield and all those games still have some lag, maybe not quite like CoD but it's still exist.
Thema:

1. Can someone please explain this picture to me? - Similar Threads - someone please explain

2. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  3. [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?

in XboX Insiders
    [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?: I don't know who contact, I love Xbox but I'm having problems, my xbox can't install offline update, my xbox internal storage got damage and I had to replace once replaced I try to restore my xbox...
  4. So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.: My LFG "The Victorius Republic Get Interested for more info". For Stat wars Battle front 2. Just a group to play the game with. You know a Looking for group post on the looking for group forum....
  5. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  6. Can someone help me please

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone help me please: My Microsoft Edge on the Xbox series s, consistently crashes from the microphone permission. I can't enable it, block it, or exit it out without edge crashing every single time. I reset my Xbox...
  7. Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?: Can ANYONE PLEASE help me recover my other account? I had to make a new account just to try to get in contact with support. When I try to sign in, it wants me to verify with a phone number I do...
  8. Can I please speak to someone about this

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please speak to someone about this: 2 months ago I sent in a submit case review and it was about my Xbox being hacked by someone and they said the n word to their account and then they reported me because of the discord dispute that...
  9. Someone please help with my ping

in XboX Insiders
    Someone please help with my ping: Lately on my Xbox I’ve been getting low latency to high latency it will go 30ms 100ms 30ms 500ms and back and forth. A couple days ago my latency has been perfectly fine but now it’s horrible I...
  10. Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on...: Can't open the game, I receive this every time Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000001340 0x00007ff6bbdb8cba...