can someone helpe me ? Xbox can't load

Discus and support can someone helpe me ? Xbox can't load in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; can someone help me? I don't know exactly what's wrong with the xbox and every time I go to it it can't load due to weak network? I do not think so it... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Not Zen, Mar 5, 2023.

1. Not Zen
    Not Zen Guest

can someone help me? I don't know exactly what's wrong with the xbox and every time I go to it it can't load due to weak network? I do not think so

it always says ; oops! looks like you're stranded pull down to refresh or try again later

:)

Not Zen, Mar 5, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. bowski477 Win User

Can someone **** help me??

If you are unable to recover your account you will need to contact phone/chat support for them to assist you.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

can someone help me

Not only do we not work for microsoft, we don`t work for youtube either, take it up with them.
  5. iRepMinnesnowta Win User

can someone help me

aww so them are your normal gamertags i see and do you know how to contact youtube or is it a joke like this??
  6. CodyTracy Win User

Can Someone Help Me?

xxN0B0DYxx12,

As BongKaos stated, if you have already tried that, you should review step 4 and contact Xbox Support in the appropriate

forum
Thema:

1. can someone helpe me ? Xbox can't load - Similar Threads - someone helpe can't

2. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  3. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  4. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  5. Can someone help my xbox won't relink my discord account do I can't join any vcs

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone help my xbox won't relink my discord account do I can't join any vcs: About a hour ago I was gonna hop into a discord call with a couple friends and when I tried to open the server list it says "You need to link accounts again" and I've tried through all of the...
  6. I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help: I have a negative plat problem so i bought plat and it still won't let me play I could really use some help 3e86f927-a222-4e7b-89a6-b37bcc718cda
  7. Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s: Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s aff48bde-ef32-409b-9651-3a1152f23329
  8. I can't connect to the internet no matter what I do can someone help please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to the internet no matter what I do can someone help please?: I am trying to play online games but i can't as it says there is no internet connection yet I'm connected to my internet i have tested the NAT connection and it says its unavailable or strict. I...
  9. Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...: I brought a pc and i been trying connect through the xbox app on the pc but i keep getting the message “we found ur device but we cant connect change ur wifi or cellular network. Im a college...
  10. Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...: I brought a pc and i been trying connect through the xbox app on the pc but i keep getting the message “we found ur device but we cant connect change ur wifi or cellular network. Im a college...