Can someone help me with mobile hotspot connection information?

Discus and support Can someone help me with mobile hotspot connection information? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Seen some questions, but no definitive answers for a proper mobile hotspot device. I have a Hotspot device, that also has wired tethering capability.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by William Kramer1, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Can someone help me with mobile hotspot connection information?

Seen some questions, but no definitive answers for a proper mobile hotspot device. I have a Hotspot device, that also has wired tethering capability. My question is, being that you can't run internet through USB on Xbox, would it work properly if I get a USB c to ethernet adapter? The Hotspot already runs pretty solid, with open nat, and 60+ mb/s, but I like the idea of keeping the connection more stable, and hopefully reducing the already rare dc to almost nil. If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it. I keep seeing a ton about phones, but nothing on an actual mobile hotspot device with wired tethering capabilities.

:)

William Kramer1, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello William, sorry to hear you're having trouble getting the information you're looking for.

I know that using an HDMI adapter for older TV's would give some lag due to the way its connected. However, using an adapter for a mobile hot spot is not something I've really heard of for a gaming set up. If you're getting a pretty steady wireless connection with your hotspot the best I can suggest would be to give it a try.

If it works please post back here and let us know for future reference. :)
  3. KevinCampbell6 Win User

My wifi doesn't work

I'm using my mobile hotspot and my Hotspot did connect wants to my Xbox One with no problems now it's having a problem connecting to my Xbox one can anybody give me any any good information how to fix this I do not have a router
  4. Francia J. Win User

I have internet and am connected. I cannot connect to the xbox servers this evening.

Thank you so much for the detailed information. Do you have a different network connection that we can try to use such as a mobile hotspot?
  5. Jedi Knight GZ Win User

When MS decides to pull the plug on X1 in the future, will the games still be yours*?

Wait, so someone correct me if im wrong. Am I gonna be playing COD or BF with mutha****s with Sprint Mobile Hotspot connections?? Too much.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Can't connect to network/ xbox live

Hi Leyla,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums. Have you been able to connect to this mobile hotspot before? Xbox Live connectivity is not optimal using a mobile hotspot.

What error messages are you getting and have you tested the network and multiplayer connection test's in the console's Network settings?

Have you restarted your mobile device already and logged back into your hotspot service?

Give us more information on the issue so we can figure out what could be done to fix the issue.
Thema:

1. Can someone help me with mobile hotspot connection information? - Similar Threads - someone help mobile

2. can someone help me with my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me with my xbox one s?: my xbox one s turns on, but doesn’t display anything to my tv, controllers can’t connect and my xbox turns off after about 20 seconds, i’ve tried hard resetting it but that doesn’t work either, it...
  3. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  4. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  5. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  6. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  7. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  8. Can someone help me please

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone help me please: My Microsoft Edge on the Xbox series s, consistently crashes from the microphone permission. I can't enable it, block it, or exit it out without edge crashing every single time. I reset my Xbox...
  9. I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...: I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in getting upgrade this phone. I live the shape of the phone. Is there any solution to make it useable plz?...
  10. Could someone help me??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could someone help me??: My Xbox 360 slim the black and silver one it won’t read anything and so I replaced the disc drive and then tried putting a game disc in and when it goes to play the game it sounds like the fan...