Can someone help me with Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Ezio collection on the Xbox one s?

Discus and support Can someone help me with Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Ezio collection on the Xbox one s? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I completed the war machine mission, “Flying machine 2.0” several times but the achievement has been appearing, is there a way to fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by matt swagg, Nov 4, 2022.

1. matt swagg
    matt swagg Guest

Can someone help me with Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Ezio collection on the Xbox one s?

I completed the war machine mission, “Flying machine 2.0” several times but the achievement has been appearing, is there a way to fix this?

:)

matt swagg, Nov 4, 2022
  2. YOURUGLY125874 Win User

Assassin's Creed: Revelations Thread

@reliant flame.....this is the last title that Ezio will star in because Assassins Creed was all about Altair and Assassins Creed 2 is Ezios storyline and Brotherhood and Revelations are chapters in Assassins Creed 2.....The next game after this is going
    to be Assassins creed 3
  3. matt swagg Win User

While I was waiting for your reply, I actually looked into that website and the achievement progress bar was shown 1/3 ways complete, which doesn’t make sense because the achievement means complete the entire mission. Is there a reason why?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Matt

When did you "unlocked" the achievement, today?

In the meantime, may I know if you tried everything from this thread?
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

May I know if you tried to double check this via true achievements webpage?
    That's the best way to know if you're doing something wrong or not:

https://www.trueachievements.com/

** This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Progress bar not is always 100% accurate
    If you "unlocked" the achievement today. Try waiting 72 hours to see if it finally appears.

If not, the next step is report this problem to the Xbox team
    https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

Because no one here can put the achievement in your account
Thema:

1. Can someone help me with Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Ezio collection on the Xbox one s? - Similar Threads - someone help Assassin’s

2. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  3. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  4. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  5. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  6. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  7. Can someone help me please

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone help me please: My Microsoft Edge on the Xbox series s, consistently crashes from the microphone permission. I can't enable it, block it, or exit it out without edge crashing every single time. I reset my Xbox...
  8. I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...: I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in getting upgrade this phone. I live the shape of the phone. Is there any solution to make it useable plz?...
  9. Could someone help me??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could someone help me??: My Xbox 360 slim the black and silver one it won’t read anything and so I replaced the disc drive and then tried putting a game disc in and when it goes to play the game it sounds like the fan...
  10. Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?: Can ANYONE PLEASE help me recover my other account? I had to make a new account just to try to get in contact with support. When I try to sign in, it wants me to verify with a phone number I do...