Can someone help me when I try to connect to the xbox application they tell me the...

Discus and support Can someone help me when I try to connect to the xbox application they tell me the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cant log in in xbox because it says the activation of the task in the background is a parasitic action b81a4418-34a6-43e4-b57f-225778c44a8b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by betinho nababo, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Can someone help me when I try to connect to the xbox application they tell me the...

I cant log in in xbox because it says the activation of the task in the background is a parasitic action

:)

betinho nababo, Nov 19, 2022
  2. betinho nababo Win User

Can someone help me when I try to connect to the xbox application they tell me the activation of the task in the background is a parasitic action

The problem is happen to my pc windows 10
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Can someone help me when I try to connect to the xbox application they tell me the activation of the task in the background is a parasitic action

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Betinho, Could you give me more details about your situation?

What platform is this taking place on?

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. Rook 086 Win User

update failed:Status Code:3F4A-0000-D080-0200-8007-2F76

I need help with my Xbox because when I connect to Xbox live it tells me update failed can someone help me

please reply
  5. xlrampagexx Win User

When trying to update I get this Status Code: 40A3 - 0000 - 3080 - 0402 - 8007 - 045D

When I try to updated my xbox live it tells me to test my connection so I do and then it tels to update xbox live again and whe I do it just tells me to test my connection again its just going round in a circle someone plz help me
  6. aRagingCanadian Win User

Can someone tell me.

Thank you everyone... hopefully that's the case.
Thema:

Can someone help me when I try to connect to the xbox application they tell me the...

1. Can someone help me when I try to connect to the xbox application they tell me the... - Similar Threads - someone help try

2. can someone help me with my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me with my xbox one s?: my xbox one s turns on, but doesn’t display anything to my tv, controllers can’t connect and my xbox turns off after about 20 seconds, i’ve tried hard resetting it but that doesn’t work either, it...
  3. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  4. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  5. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  6. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  7. Someone is trying to beam my account and xbox support aren’t helping

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is trying to beam my account and xbox support aren’t helping: What should i do to stop this 9ff9aebe-d924-4895-8e59-fcdaa76b88f7
  8. help with someone trying to get into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    help with someone trying to get into my account: my xbox acccount is under the same email as my moms email when she helped me set it up when i was a kid. all of her accounts got hacked this week under her email, her facebook, insta, all that and...
  9. can someone help me find out why I keep getting a (C0000005) error when trying to play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can someone help me find out why I keep getting a (C0000005) error when trying to play the...: I am trying to play the 2004 axis and allies game on my Windows 10 pc. It will crash when I try to load a scenario from the campaign. I get the following error message { thread ASYNC caught...
  10. Can someone help? the game and try to transfer an hour, red dead redemption two

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help? the game and try to transfer an hour, red dead redemption two: OK so when I’m transferring games to Xbox S for the Xbox one does it have to be digital let do the game and forever have to be digital like like if I’m transferring a disc game can I not do that?...