Can someone help me understand what part of this looking for group most got me suspended...

Discus and support Can someone help me understand what part of this looking for group most got me suspended... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just don’t understand [img] a64835cb-93a2-42d4-bb73-77c33ab0c365 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nate Herb, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Nate Herb
    Nate Herb Guest

Can someone help me understand what part of this looking for group most got me suspended...

I just don’t understand
    Can someone help me understand what part of this looking for group most got me suspended... [​IMG]

:)

Nate Herb, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Can someone tell me which part of this got me suspended?

Hi Chris! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Just a gentle reminder that for enforcement actions there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. I’m so sorry but the reason and all details are only available on your end.

I understand this situation is frustrating for you, however, I would like to let you know that no one in the community forums or someone from Microsoft support is capable of assisting with enforcement actions.

If your suspension is eligible for an appeal process, you can file a case review. Here's how:

Sign in and visit the Enforcement page. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

If you’re an organizer of an Xbox family group, you can choose the Gamertag of the account that you’re reviewing under Showing enforcements. Under Previous or Current you will find “Completed suspensions” and “Active suspensions” for your account or the account that you’ve selected.

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.
    After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

Note: Xbox won’t tolerate abusive behavior. When you submit an appeal or reply to an agent’s request for additional info, don’t abuse or threaten Microsoft employees or post profane, bigoted, or otherwise provocative content. Case review inquiries are subject to the guidelines that are outlined within the Community Standards for Xbox. Disregarding these rules may result in the closure of your case review. Especially egregious violations may result in additional Xbox enforcement action.

I also recommend not to retaliate no matter who started it, harassment and abuse are never valid forms of defense. When in doubt, mute, block, and file a report.

Submitting a report isn't a sign of weakness, it's a show of strength. By reporting harmful content and behavior, you protect other players' experiences and keep Xbox fun for everyone.

You may also check these links for reference:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...s' experiences and keep Xbox fun for everyone

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Smwutches Win User

Can someone help me understand what part of this looking for group most got me suspended "Discord.gg/TVS9Dyzum Fresh Server Factions pp base building raiding Unique locations to loot"

LFG posts are only for looking for others to play a game with. Things like advertising Discord servers are not allowed in them.
  4. donovanfoster1 Win User

My Xbox is still broken but with a new issue!

I have a problem i got. Suspended for looking for a group post i need help getting unconsole banned plz help me and thank you
  5. Jonny306 Win User

Can someone please help me understand

6. MsLunaDevil Win User

Can someone please help me understand

there was no specific violation reason given hence the confusion also the community standards link cannot be found
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. Can someone help me understand what part of this looking for group most got me suspended... - Similar Threads - someone help understand

2. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  3. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  4. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  5. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  6. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  7. Can someone help me please

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone help me please: My Microsoft Edge on the Xbox series s, consistently crashes from the microphone permission. I can't enable it, block it, or exit it out without edge crashing every single time. I reset my Xbox...
  8. I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...: I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in getting upgrade this phone. I live the shape of the phone. Is there any solution to make it useable plz?...
  9. PV6-Can someone please help me in understanding what it is & how to have on Ur Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    PV6-Can someone please help me in understanding what it is & how to have on Ur Xbox.: I would like to know about pv6 on your Xbox one console. Can someone please help me 84bc6e6e-a5b5-4375-8aae-5f53e787decc
  10. I don't understand why my game won't launch, can someone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't understand why my game won't launch, can someone help?: My game, Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary Edition, is refusing to launch. When I try to launch the game, it pulls up an error notice saying, "Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary...