can someone help me to go to the troubleshoot menu on xbox 360?

Discus and support can someone help me to go to the troubleshoot menu on xbox 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; because my dumb has messed with my xbox 360 and deleted internet explorer so can someone help me to go to the troubleshoot menu of my xbox 360 because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jevrar M.Salas, Jan 11, 2023.

1. can someone help me to go to the troubleshoot menu on xbox 360?

because my dumb has messed with my xbox 360 and deleted internet explorer so can someone help me to go to the troubleshoot menu of my xbox 360 because im gonna perform a offline update on my xbox 360 to reinstall the whole os and get internet explorer back. and please message ASAP. thnks!

:)

Jevrar M.Salas, Jan 11, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Internet Explorer is not part of the update. You have to download it separately. You should be able to find it in the download history. by going to settings - account - download history.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Can someone help me please? (Troubleshooting)

"The problem is though, it does not let me do an offline update... Does this requirea piece of hardware?"

If you're using wired ethernet to connect to your network hardware, you must disconnect it prior to attempting the steps outlined in System
    updates solution
    for a Offline System Update (OSU) using the files downloaded to a USB drive from your PC.

If the steps in the link do not resolve your issue, you need a repair of the console.
  4. ALFIE MCDERMSKI Win User

Thanks so much, Brad!

The problem is though, it does not let me do an offline update... Does this require a piece of hardware?

Thanks again!
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Alfie,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are having issue with error code E 102. The E error codes are all system errors. This is the software on your Xbox console. If you are unable to access any buttons on the troubleshoot you can try an

offline update
    . If that doesn't work you will most likely need a repair of the console. You can go to

device support
    to see if the console is in warranty and set up a repair.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. TooledUpUnicorn Win User

I would recommend and checking on device support for the help also check if your storage is low because having low storage can make it so you can't save game progress since to save game progress you need storage, yours sincerely told up unicorn
Thema:

1. can someone help me to go to the troubleshoot menu on xbox 360? - Similar Threads - someone help troubleshoot

2. can someone help me with my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me with my xbox one s?: my xbox one s turns on, but doesn’t display anything to my tv, controllers can’t connect and my xbox turns off after about 20 seconds, i’ve tried hard resetting it but that doesn’t work either, it...
  3. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  4. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  5. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  6. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  7. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  8. Can someone help me please

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone help me please: My Microsoft Edge on the Xbox series s, consistently crashes from the microphone permission. I can't enable it, block it, or exit it out without edge crashing every single time. I reset my Xbox...
  9. I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...: I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in getting upgrade this phone. I live the shape of the phone. Is there any solution to make it useable plz?...
  10. Could someone help me??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could someone help me??: My Xbox 360 slim the black and silver one it won’t read anything and so I replaced the disc drive and then tried putting a game disc in and when it goes to play the game it sounds like the fan...