Can someone help me or a dev? I can’t play any EA game

Discus and support Can someone help me or a dev? I can’t play any EA game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HELP I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! This is kind of a long story but I’ll try to simplify. Around a year ago when battlefield 2042 came out I downloaded the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DesiredDonut, Nov 27, 2022.

1. DesiredDonut
    DesiredDonut Guest

HELP I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! This is kind of a long story but I’ll try to simplify. Around a year ago when battlefield 2042 came out I downloaded the trial to see what the game was like, when I loaded it up and tried to connect online I got hit with a “you need to reset your password”screen. Uh-oh, I made this account a decade ago in my old house, on my moms debit card, in a different state! I have 0 way of verifying that this account is mine. I couldn’t even remember the email until like 6 months ago I felt the urge to crack it. I finally figured it out and went to log into it so I could reset my EA password and finally play the other 25% of my gamepass library. Obviously I didn’t know the email password but I got it reset and able to login no problem. Then like the perfect storm this is, I realized there’s an issue that I can’t receive or send any emails from this email. Att doesn’t know what’s wrong and can’t help me fix it. They never say that but nothing they’ve tried has worked and I’ve spend probably 40+ hours between the two customer services( att and EA). This is literally my last resort. SOMEONE AT MICROSOFT FIX THIS! I can’t play half of the games I pay for it feels like because no company as a fail safe way for me to delete this god forsaken account. I don’t even care for the progress on any of the games but I can’t even play them! I just want to play them!!! I’ve given $1000’s to Microsoft. I pay att for wifi that’s it and Idk if I’ve ever given EA a dime. But I know I’ve pumped a lot of money into Microsoft so I know at the very least y’all have got to help me!!

:)

DesiredDonut, Nov 27, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DESIREDDONUT

Just to confirm, are you trying to recover a Microsoft account?
    Or are you trying to recover an EA account and unlink it from your Microsoft account?
  3. DroopyGlint Win User

Trying to unlink my account from an unaccessable ea account

But EA can’t help as any info I give them is wrong and the email associated with the ea account doesn’t exist so I can’t unlink my Xbox account from them
  4. KimJongIllah21 Win User

NBA2K18

hey I’m having the same issue. I can open my career mode but once I start a game it freezes up on me and I can’t hear any sound. Can someone please help or update us on the issue.
  5. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Call of duty

They are fair points but really none of that behaviour is limited to younger gamers.

There is no online age restriction for games unless the devs/pubs put them in (EA). The games rating is for purchasing the game not playing online. Everything else can be sorted with mute, block and avoid if someone annoys you, no matter their age,.
  6. PrayedGrain2854 Win User

games that someone without sight can play

I am looking for Xbox games to play that don’t require any cited assistance or have menu narrations and that can be played with someone that can’t see the screen
Thema:

1. Can someone help me or a dev? I can’t play any EA game - Similar Threads - someone help dev

2. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  3. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  4. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  5. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  6. Can someone help me please

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone help me please: My Microsoft Edge on the Xbox series s, consistently crashes from the microphone permission. I can't enable it, block it, or exit it out without edge crashing every single time. I reset my Xbox...
  7. I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...: I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in getting upgrade this phone. I live the shape of the phone. Is there any solution to make it useable plz?...
  8. Could someone help me??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could someone help me??: My Xbox 360 slim the black and silver one it won’t read anything and so I replaced the disc drive and then tried putting a game disc in and when it goes to play the game it sounds like the fan...
  9. Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?: Can ANYONE PLEASE help me recover my other account? I had to make a new account just to try to get in contact with support. When I try to sign in, it wants me to verify with a phone number I do...
  10. Someone please help with my ping

in XboX Insiders
    Someone please help with my ping: Lately on my Xbox I’ve been getting low latency to high latency it will go 30ms 100ms 30ms 500ms and back and forth. A couple days ago my latency has been perfectly fine but now it’s horrible I...