Can someone help me? I've completed the Console Update, but now I'm having this problem.

Discus and support Can someone help me? I've completed the Console Update, but now I'm having this problem. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hay, Alpha Skip Ahead member here. I've had the same issue many have had with the system update, but once that was resolved something else occurred.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Skalelsor, Sep 17, 2021.

1. /u/Skalelsor
    /u/Skalelsor Guest

Can someone help me? I've completed the Console Update, but now I'm having this problem.

Hay, Alpha Skip Ahead member here. I've had the same issue many have had with the system update, but once that was resolved something else occurred. Whenever I'd go and try to play a DVD or BluRay my screen would go all green and pixelated. Has this happened to any of you, and does anybody know how to resolve this?

Please & Thank You.

submitted by /u/Skalelsor
    [link] [comments]

/u/Skalelsor, Sep 17, 2021
  2. MarionGordon Win User

foutcode 1170000[error code 1170000]

I'm having the same problem with Solitaire. I've checked my Windows updates, and there's an update that isn't installing. So I tried the trouble-shooter to determine the problem, and it tells me there's no problem, but I should install any outstanding updates.
    I've never seen a better example of going in a complete circle.

So if we can't log into Xbox Live because of a Windows update that won't install, and the Windows update trouble-shooter says there are no problems, can someone please advise how we should proceed? I'm not only concerned about the Xbox / Solitaire issue
    - if there's an update that won't install I'm guessing this might impact future updates too.

Any help would be appreciated.

Marion
  3. SStuarTeus Win User

Xbox one update/black screen of death

got a random update on my Xbox one and now my screen is completely black. I've done multiple steps on how to remove it but every time i turn it back on the screen is still black. someone help
    I've solved this problem with returned my console to factory settings.

Follow the steps, but remember you will lose all in Hard disk.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

I think if you update offline your console, maybe the problem will be solved.
  4. Combo X5287 Win User

Installation Issues

I'm having the same problem. I've done everything to resolve it. I'm having trouble downloading games and apps from Xbox live, I tried several times to download the contents but the error "installation interrupted" persists and the following error code
    is displayed "0x87E00005", I did several procedures but the error persists, since restarting router to completely reset the Xbox One S console which by the way was unsuccessful in resolving it.
    Could someone with knowledge or experience with this error that can or could solve the problem help me?
  5. Titanballer2 Win User

Controllers won't turn on

My controller won't turn on as well. The issue occurred after I accidentally unplugged it during an update, and now no methods work. I've tried rebooting the console and changing out the batteries, but nothing works. Can someone please help me fix this issue?
  6. Azrael Hart Win User

COD Black Ops 2 digital in 500gb bundle issue

I re-downloaded my profile and this allowed me to complete the download. So this issue is now resolved. Hopefully someone can help with my other questions I've posted or I can figure it out soon.
Thema:

1. Can someone help me? I've completed the Console Update, but now I'm having this problem. - Similar Threads - someone help I've

2. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  3. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  4. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  5. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  6. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  7. Can someone help me please

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone help me please: My Microsoft Edge on the Xbox series s, consistently crashes from the microphone permission. I can't enable it, block it, or exit it out without edge crashing every single time. I reset my Xbox...
  8. I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...: I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in getting upgrade this phone. I live the shape of the phone. Is there any solution to make it useable plz?...
  9. Could someone help me??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could someone help me??: My Xbox 360 slim the black and silver one it won’t read anything and so I replaced the disc drive and then tried putting a game disc in and when it goes to play the game it sounds like the fan...
  10. Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?: Can ANYONE PLEASE help me recover my other account? I had to make a new account just to try to get in contact with support. When I try to sign in, it wants me to verify with a phone number I do...