Can someone help me I've been having a problem with my Series X

Discus and support Can someone help me I've been having a problem with my Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys I was wondering if you guys would be able to help me with my Xbox series x. It will flicker on two games. Red dead redemption 2 during the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CarobEnvironmental25, Feb 21, 2023.

1. Can someone help me I've been having a problem with my Series X

Hey guys I was wondering if you guys would be able to help me with my Xbox series x. It will flicker on two games. Red dead redemption 2 during the loading screen but just for a second, and for Mafia 3 but the flicker also appears on game captures. I've tried switching out HDMI cords, trying a different tv, factory resetting it, changing resolution, and I've turned HDR off.

submitted by /u/CarobEnvironmental25
    [link] [comments]

/u/CarobEnvironmental25, Feb 21, 2023
  2. JeremyMorris7 Win User

Warzone Pacific, issues on xbox one s

Can someone freaking explain to me why I have zero aim assist in

Warzone Caldera/Vanguard but others I talk to are not having that problem on Xbox series x ! Been like this since the launch of first season
  3. quazarblack Win User

Xbox Series controller shuts off while using Crunchyroll App using a Headset every 10 minutes. Why?

It just started doing this to me. I've been watching Crunchyroll without my controller being plugged in since I've had my series x. What changed? And how can I change it back?
  4. Al_z99 Win User

Textures Issues on Xbox Series S

well if its not a series s problem can someone explain to me why my xbox one x can run the same game on same tv fine without any of these graphical issues
  5. XxXKrIZz127XxX Win User

Mortal Kombat X Live Issues

Can some one please help. Every time I play mortal Kombat x it crashes on me, and the game starts all over, sometimes it even restarts my xbox one. I've re-installed the game multiple times thinking that it was possibly the problem. also this is the only
    game that I have a problem with on my xbox.

I've also used different mortal Kombat disk. someone please help!
  6. SLASHER000 Win User

Xbox One X crashing

Because I still have my original xbox one, I've decided to go back to using that so I can play all my games. I plan on upgrading to the series x when that comes out so it doesn't bother me that I can't play enhanced titles on the xbox one x because my
    tv can't handle 4k anyway. Thanks to everyone that tried to help me fix my problem
Thema:

Can someone help me I've been having a problem with my Series X

1. Can someone help me I've been having a problem with my Series X - Similar Threads - someone help I've

2. can someone help me with my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me with my xbox one s?: my xbox one s turns on, but doesn’t display anything to my tv, controllers can’t connect and my xbox turns off after about 20 seconds, i’ve tried hard resetting it but that doesn’t work either, it...
  3. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  4. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  5. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  6. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  7. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  8. Can someone help me please

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone help me please: My Microsoft Edge on the Xbox series s, consistently crashes from the microphone permission. I can't enable it, block it, or exit it out without edge crashing every single time. I reset my Xbox...
  9. I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...: I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in getting upgrade this phone. I live the shape of the phone. Is there any solution to make it useable plz?...
  10. Could someone help me??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could someone help me??: My Xbox 360 slim the black and silver one it won’t read anything and so I replaced the disc drive and then tried putting a game disc in and when it goes to play the game it sounds like the fan...