Can someone help me install red dead redemption 2?

Discus and support Can someone help me install red dead redemption 2? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I am attempting to install red dead redemption 2 as a disk. But the issue is that the installation keeps stopping at %12. I have tried every... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by William Green1, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Can someone help me install red dead redemption 2?

Hello I am attempting to install red dead redemption 2 as a disk. But the issue is that the installation keeps stopping at %12. I have tried every method that xbox suggests and even some from reddit. I have tried both disks and even doing it offline but my game will not install, can anyone help?

:)

William Green1, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We can try installing the game digitally by following the steps below:

"1. Cancel the installation and remove the disc.

2. Perform a powercycle on your console.

​​​A. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

B. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

3. Launch Xbox app on your phone and search for the game.

4. Click the game and choose "Download to Console"

5. Wait for the game to install completely before inserting the disc to play it."
  3. William Green1 Win User

Only one I have not tried is the phone one, I will give it a go now!
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Are you accepting the update when presented?

Typically this would be the period where it's downloading tens if not hundreds of gigabytes in patches.

If you visit this link you should be able to install from it using the Xbox app and save you a lot of time. Please note you must have the correct disc in the drive for it to work since you don't own it digitally

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/p/9N2ZDN7NWQKV/0010
  5. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

6. HomegrownSilky Win User

HELP NEEDED ASAP

Are you sure that you purchased the full Red Dead Redemption 2 and not just the Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode. If you purchased the Story Mode, then you need to own Red Dead Online in order to play it. Story Mode is just DLC for Red Dead Online and cannot be played or installed without Red Dead Online.
Thema:

1. Can someone help me install red dead redemption 2? - Similar Threads - someone help install

2. can someone help me with my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me with my xbox one s?: my xbox one s turns on, but doesn’t display anything to my tv, controllers can’t connect and my xbox turns off after about 20 seconds, i’ve tried hard resetting it but that doesn’t work either, it...
  3. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  4. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  5. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  6. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  7. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  8. Can someone help me please

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone help me please: My Microsoft Edge on the Xbox series s, consistently crashes from the microphone permission. I can't enable it, block it, or exit it out without edge crashing every single time. I reset my Xbox...
  9. Xbox app won't let me install games through gamepass. Please someone help!! I just want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won't let me install games through gamepass. Please someone help!! I just want to...: Have tried factory resetting but didn't work. Gamingroot folder seems to be missing even with hidden files are on but I don't know how to make one. Please someone help me. Just want to play games....
  10. Unable to install hogwarts legacy on series s. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install hogwarts legacy on series s. Can someone help?: Unable to install hogwarts legacy on series s. Can someone help? 5101f508-fbeb-42cf-a7ee-ce70fdfb5532