Can someone help me. I'm trying to get rid of parental controls and I'm the only one using...

Discus and support Can someone help me. I'm trying to get rid of parental controls and I'm the only one using... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; idk what to put here honestly a43a97cc-fce8-43f2-b846-0ed41699033f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Antonio Perez_161, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Can someone help me. I'm trying to get rid of parental controls and I'm the only one using...

idk what to put here honestly

:)

Antonio Perez_161, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Can someone help me. I'm trying to get rid of parental controls and I'm the only one using the Xbox and I'm not connected to Xbox family

Hello Antonio

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern. I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

First, are you using a child account?

NOTE: Changing the birthdate cant promote the account. Only the original birthdate assigned to the Xbox account will be recognized
  3. TopCat xx Win User

lets start a club

Please can someone help me? I'm trying to join a friends club, but when I go to accept the invite, I get a message saying that I can't join due to my xbox live parental controls. My xbox doesn't have any parental controls set up on it, and I've no idea
    if I'm just missing something somewhere regarding the xbox live controls. It was the same when I tried to create a club on TDU2, it said I wasn't allowed. Can anyone help me? It's really beginning to annoy me and I don't fancy spending half an hour waiting
    to be connected to a support guy @.com. Thanks
  4. KawaiiGirlJapan Win User

Xbox

I recently got an Xbox One X.

I'm 17. But whenever I try create an avatars, watch YouTube or even Netflix, it says i have to add a parent account. I don't get why I need to.

However i did try to add a parent account, but somehow, all it does is create another account on my xbox. And still asks for a parent account.

How can I get rid of this parent stuff?
    Hello im responding in reference to your situation. The problem of the parent profile is that you can add multiple parent accounts. But one is gonna be controlled by your first account.
  5. Edge BC Win User

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC won't install.

Once again I'm trying to download one of the BGM packs but I get the same error as before. Can someone help me? I'm using the EU marketplace again.
  6. FORGEDturboS2K Win User

Input Lag, Controller Lag or TV Settings

I'm glad to hear someone sharing my same problem. I also have the controller lag. If yours is like mine, it's about 1/4 to 1/2 second lag and most noticeable playing shooters. I've already replaced controllers, used my controller tethered to the console,
    replaced the console with a new unit and it still is there.

I'm currently thinking it might be my tv. I'm using a Philips 55" (can't remember the series) but it's only a year old and expensive as hell. I know my tv has a game input but it's component so I'm trying to figure out if there are certain combo of settings
    I can get to work to get rid of the lag.
Thema:

Can someone help me. I'm trying to get rid of parental controls and I'm the only one using...

1. Can someone help me. I'm trying to get rid of parental controls and I'm the only one using... - Similar Threads - someone help I'm

2. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  3. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  4. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  5. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  6. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  7. Can someone help me please

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone help me please: My Microsoft Edge on the Xbox series s, consistently crashes from the microphone permission. I can't enable it, block it, or exit it out without edge crashing every single time. I reset my Xbox...
  8. I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...: I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in getting upgrade this phone. I live the shape of the phone. Is there any solution to make it useable plz?...
  9. Could someone help me??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could someone help me??: My Xbox 360 slim the black and silver one it won’t read anything and so I replaced the disc drive and then tried putting a game disc in and when it goes to play the game it sounds like the fan...
  10. Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?: Can ANYONE PLEASE help me recover my other account? I had to make a new account just to try to get in contact with support. When I try to sign in, it wants me to verify with a phone number I do...