Can someone help me? I'm on ps4 and my friend on Nintendo and the world we play on has just...

Discus and support Can someone help me? I'm on ps4 and my friend on Nintendo and the world we play on has just... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; The game is just not wanting to work with cross platform play but works in other worlds with cross platform. This world we have so much on but yet my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Hagen Beal, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Hagen Beal
    Hagen Beal Guest

Can someone help me? I'm on ps4 and my friend on Nintendo and the world we play on has just...

The game is just not wanting to work with cross platform play but works in other worlds with cross platform. This world we have so much on but yet my friend cannot join

:)

Hagen Beal, Apr 2, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Can someone help me? I'm on ps4 and my friend on Nintendo and the world we play on has just turned off multiplayer and yet we can play on other worlds

Thanks for that info. Make sure that you use the same Minecraft version.

Try to remove your friend as a friend and add him back again. It may work.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Can someone help me? I'm on ps4 and my friend on Nintendo and the world we play on has just turned off multiplayer and yet we can play on other worlds

Hi Hagen!

Were you able to play on the world before? Do you own it yourself?

Is it a regular World or a Realm? May I also know the exact error message when your friend tries to join?

How about your other friends from other platforms, are they able to join the world which your other friend cannot?
  4. Hagen Beal Win User

Yes I own it and multiplayer is just turned off on the world I am not sure if other people can join. the invite button is also gone. It is a normal world and not a realm
  5. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Cross platform gaming.....yes or no?

Yes but if we are playing with someone on PS4 Nintendo I would like to have the Xbox logo next to my name.
  6. thundernathan14 Win User

I can't play cross platform in win10 edition Minecraft

So i installed minecraft for play with my friends in my computer, i tried to enter into a world of my friend but it says, it is out date and the version to play wa 1.14.60 but my win10 edition is the version 1.16. They are from ps4 an they have
    a xbox account. Can someone help me?
    Can you check your time and date on your PC?
Thema:

1. Can someone help me? I'm on ps4 and my friend on Nintendo and the world we play on has just... - Similar Threads - someone help I'm

2. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  3. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  4. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  5. Can someone help me please

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone help me please: My Microsoft Edge on the Xbox series s, consistently crashes from the microphone permission. I can't enable it, block it, or exit it out without edge crashing every single time. I reset my Xbox...
  6. I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...: I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in getting upgrade this phone. I live the shape of the phone. Is there any solution to make it useable plz?...
  7. Could someone help me??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could someone help me??: My Xbox 360 slim the black and silver one it won’t read anything and so I replaced the disc drive and then tried putting a game disc in and when it goes to play the game it sounds like the fan...
  8. Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?: Can ANYONE PLEASE help me recover my other account? I had to make a new account just to try to get in contact with support. When I try to sign in, it wants me to verify with a phone number I do...
  9. Someone please help with my ping

in XboX Insiders
    Someone please help with my ping: Lately on my Xbox I’ve been getting low latency to high latency it will go 30ms 100ms 30ms 500ms and back and forth. A couple days ago my latency has been perfectly fine but now it’s horrible I...
  10. Can someone help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help: So I've been going back and forth with Microsoft and my hacked and stolen profile. A profile that has benn linked to the same email for 15 years. So went the the steps of the account recovery....