Can someone help me fix please check your Microsoft account settings in Minecraft java

Discus and support Can someone help me fix please check your Microsoft account settings in Minecraft java in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; IDK how this happened as soon as I migrated it said please check account blah blah blah then when i went to change it said why cant I change my privacy... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BittooKing, Nov 9, 2021.

1. BittooKing
    BittooKing Guest

Can someone help me fix please check your Microsoft account settings in Minecraft java

IDK how this happened as soon as I migrated it said please check account blah blah blah then when i went to change it said why cant I change my privacy settings and I'm not even in a family group or whatever so i just came here so someone can help me

:)

BittooKing, Nov 9, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. If you are under 21 years old, you will need to join a family group for the adult to change their privacy settings, for which you must follow the instructions below.

To create a family group, please use the information provided in the article below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

- Once an adult creates an account and adds you to their family group, they should follow the instructions below.

Visit the website: https://account.xbox.com/en-us/settings

The adult must have his account logged in at the moment, and then he will see your profile and hers, he must change the settings of his profile, in the case of the child.

In the privacy tab check that the options, "You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text" and Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites" are set to allow.

Also, check the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab, and see if the ''You can join multiplayer games'' option is set to allow.

*Thanks in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Completed the migration process but I don't have Minecraft Java

Hi Jose! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft Java Edition.

Based on your description, the error suggests that the system can't find the Minecraft game license on your Microsoft account.

Your Minecraft account must have migrated to the original Microsoft account email address where it was first created.

In order to fix this, you will need to find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft was migrated and where your Minecraft Java Edition license was purchased.

Kindly sign in to all of your Microsoft email accounts on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history > select the date of range when you purchased your Minecraft Java Edition game.

From there, check if you have the Minecraft transaction. If you have found the transaction, use the same Microsoft account to log in to Microsoft Store and Minecraft Launcher.

If you're unable to find the Minecraft game transaction, check your other Microsoft email accounts' order history.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I can't change my minecraft username.

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft.

Based on your description, the error suggests that the system can't find the Minecraft game license on your Microsoft account.

In order to fix this, you will need to find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft was migrated and where your Minecraft Java Edition license was purchased.

Kindly sign in to all of your Microsoft email accounts on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history > select the date of range when you purchased your Minecraft Java edition game.

From there, check if you have any Minecraft transactions. If you have found the transactions, use the same Microsoft account to log in to Minecraft Launcher.

If you're unable to find the Minecraft game transaction, check your other Microsoft email accounts' order history.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Changed Microsoft account email, lost access to Minecraft account

That's really weird, since you purchased Java directly from Minecraft website, right? They are the ones who should look into your problem. The order for Minecraft Java is not even linked to the Microsoft store or is shown on your Microsoft account order history.

But please let me know if they say again that they cannot help you.
  6. CarTzy Win User

How do I play Java for free if I own bedrock?

Hello Taryn Cleaton,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble playing Minecraft Java edition. This issue may be caused by a problem with your Microsoft account or the Minecraft launcher. Here are some steps you can try to fix it:

Login here: Sign in | Minecraft

Check what are the games listed you owned.

- Make sure you are signed in to the correct Microsoft account that you used to purchase Minecraft Java edition. You can check your purchase history on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

- If you are signed in to the correct account, try to download and install the Minecraft launcher from https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download. You may need to uninstall and reinstall the launcher if you already have it.

- If you have the launcher installed, launch it and sign in with your Microsoft account. You should see Minecraft Java edition in your library. Click on Play to start the game.

- If you still see the message that you already own the game but it won't let you play, please contact Mojang support at Contact Us | Minecraft Help. They will be able to assist you further with your issue.

Consider checking this article: Minecraft: Java Edition Installation Issues FAQ | Minecraft Help and Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC FAQ | Minecraft Help

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Have a great day!
Thema:

1. Can someone help me fix please check your Microsoft account settings in Minecraft java - Similar Threads - someone help fix

2. can someone help me with my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me with my xbox one s?: my xbox one s turns on, but doesn’t display anything to my tv, controllers can’t connect and my xbox turns off after about 20 seconds, i’ve tried hard resetting it but that doesn’t work either, it...
  3. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  4. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  5. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  6. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  7. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  8. Can someone help me please

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone help me please: My Microsoft Edge on the Xbox series s, consistently crashes from the microphone permission. I can't enable it, block it, or exit it out without edge crashing every single time. I reset my Xbox...
  9. Could someone help me fix my roblox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could someone help me fix my roblox?: Im looking at Comptuer Managment and this error pops up with roblox beta Faulting application name: RobloxPlayerBeta.exe, version: 0.586.0.27296, time stamp: 0x137d0694 Faulting module name:...
  10. Can someone please help me fix the Subnaughtica save glitch on XBOX one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please help me fix the Subnaughtica save glitch on XBOX one?: Save glitch. I was playing playing subnaughtica for about 45 minutes without saving. I tried to save, but my WiFi was down when I did so. When the Wifi went back on, the game was still saving and...