Can someone help me find the microsoft account I migrated to on minecraft

Discus and support Can someone help me find the microsoft account I migrated to on minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; What do I do if I forgot/don’t know the microsoft account that my minecraft account migrated to. I’ve tried every single email and microsoft account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by marstt, Mar 19, 2023.

1. marstt
    marstt Guest

What do I do if I forgot/don’t know the microsoft account that my minecraft account migrated to. I’ve tried every single email and microsoft account that I could’ve used but none seem to work. I’ve contacted minecraft help centre but they won’t help me and now I don’t know what to do. I’ve tried looking at passwords saved on my device and tried loads of emails. Could someone help me figure out how to find the microsoft account? All I know is my minecraft username

:)

marstt, Mar 19, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

What do I do if I forgot/don’t know the microsoft account that my minecraft account migrated to. I’ve tried every single email and microsoft account that I could’ve used but none seem to work. I’ve contacted minecraft help centre but they won’t help me and now I don’t know what to do. I’ve tried looking at passwords saved on my device and tried loads of emails. Could someone help me figure out how to find the microsoft account? All I know is my minecraft username
    Microsoft wouldn't have any way of telling you what account you migrated it to so youd just keep having to try all of your Microsoft accounts and seeing which one has your minecraft profile on it.

Thats really the only way.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Minecraft migration lost email

I migrated my Minecraft Java account to a Microsoft account that I can’t remember. And neither Minecraft nor Microsoft helped me out in order to find the email.

Is it really that hard to show me the email I migrated to?

I have contacted Minecraft Support and even gave them proof of purchase and proof of migration from my personal email that would’ve been necessary to migrate in the first place.

All I’m asking is can someone help me with this?
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

The above link has some possible ways to find out what email you used.

Support wont be able to tell you what email you used for security reasons as normally youd have to be the one to tell them what your email is for them to be able to pull up your account on their end
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Need Microsoft Customer Support regarding hacked Minecraft account recovery.

So back on late 2021 my account was hacked then migrated to a Microsoft account. I have already contacted Minecraft support but they said that they could not help me since my account was already migrated, and that I should contact Microsoft support instead. I still have the transaction ID and the name of the account.
    Wait. So you are saying before you could migrate your minecraft account to your own Microsoft account someone else got into your minecraft account and migrated it to their own Microsoft account first?

Is that what happened?
  5. FrippyCake Gamer Win User

minecraft multiplayer

uhm i did the migrate minecraft thing i linked my account to my microsoft account but now im not able to play multiplayer now. When i went to the help page it says this

To play Minecraft Realms, set the following to Allow:

• You can play with people outside of Xbox
    • You can create and join clubs
    • You can join multiplayer games

but im not able to find it can someone tell me where to find it can someone help me
    Hola soy frippy y quiero que me den permiso para jugar con mis amigoa porfavor
  6. bowski477 Win User

Transfering minecraft data from one to another microsoft-account

Thema:

1. Can someone help me find the microsoft account I migrated to on minecraft - Similar Threads - someone help find

2. can someone help me with my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me with my xbox one s?: my xbox one s turns on, but doesn’t display anything to my tv, controllers can’t connect and my xbox turns off after about 20 seconds, i’ve tried hard resetting it but that doesn’t work either, it...
  3. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  4. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  5. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  6. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  7. can someone help me find out why I keep getting a (C0000005) error when trying to play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can someone help me find out why I keep getting a (C0000005) error when trying to play the...: I am trying to play the 2004 axis and allies game on my Windows 10 pc. It will crash when I try to load a scenario from the campaign. I get the following error message { thread ASYNC caught...
  8. I Need Help With Finding Out How To Get In Touch With Someone From Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Need Help With Finding Out How To Get In Touch With Someone From Xbox: So I was Recently Suspended On Xbox for 4 Days for violating Community Standards so I tried to appeal it then I was denied after that they Had permanently Banned my account and Banned My IP...
  9. Can someone help me find a way to access an email to one of my accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me find a way to access an email to one of my accounts?: I changed the email to one of my xbox accounts “ShadyBulldog” a year ago but I forgot what email i used and I’m not signed into that email. If anyone knows a way to find it please reply, thanks....
  10. Can someone help me find what email is associated with my Sea of Thieves account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me find what email is associated with my Sea of Thieves account?: I purchased Sea of Thieves on steam. Sea of Thieves required you make an Xbox live account ro play. I don't remember what email I used with my account, only my username that is displayed with my...