Can someone help fix the error code I'm getting on the Xbox App

Discus and support Can someone help fix the error code I'm getting on the Xbox App in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am currently unable to install any game. As soon as I start installing it goes straight to an error (code 0x80073cfc) whilst also asking for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tmnzr13, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Tmnzr13
    Tmnzr13 Guest

I am currently unable to install any game. As soon as I start installing it goes straight to an error (code 0x80073cfc) whilst also asking for Administrator Approval when my profile is an administrator.

I have tried rebooting my computer.

I have reinstalled the app.

I have tried repairing both the app and the other Xbox apps installed on my computer.

None have worked. I've seen people mentioning the Gaming Services App (there is no such thing installed on my computer). I have looked at the article and FAQs someone has linked on an identical thread and none of that has helped.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Tmnzr13, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Pyhroh Win User

Error 0x80a4000b

I'm also getting this error code, i haven't been able to play for 2 days now! Please someone help me fix this.
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Xbox installer error code 0x80070005

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

May I know which device are you getting this error code? Do you mean Xbox app for PC? It will help us determine the steps we can perform to fix the issue. If you're getting this error code on Xbox, please feel free to check https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro... for more information about the error code.
  4. PeterPan55 Win User

0x87DD0005

I'm getting the same error when trying to access Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. No problem with Solitaire, or logging in directly to the XBox app. Please someone fix it.
  5. ACheekyFart Win User

Help can't play Destiny:"Purchase and Content usage Limited"

I'm getting this too! Someone please help!!! Error code: 0x87de2712
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

Xbox Series X MTU Problem

"I was also getting dobule nat issue, i solved it but now i'm getting this error. Can someone help about this?"

What is the error code?

Check your Xbox console's network connection. Don't use a hotspot.
Thema:

1. Can someone help fix the error code I'm getting on the Xbox App - Similar Threads - someone help fix

2. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  3. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  4. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  5. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  6. Can someone help me please

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone help me please: My Microsoft Edge on the Xbox series s, consistently crashes from the microphone permission. I can't enable it, block it, or exit it out without edge crashing every single time. I reset my Xbox...
  7. I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...: I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in getting upgrade this phone. I live the shape of the phone. Is there any solution to make it useable plz?...
  8. Could someone help me??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could someone help me??: My Xbox 360 slim the black and silver one it won’t read anything and so I replaced the disc drive and then tried putting a game disc in and when it goes to play the game it sounds like the fan...
  9. Could someone help me fix my roblox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could someone help me fix my roblox?: Im looking at Comptuer Managment and this error pops up with roblox beta Faulting application name: RobloxPlayerBeta.exe, version: 0.586.0.27296, time stamp: 0x137d0694 Faulting module name:...
  10. Can someone please help me fix the Subnaughtica save glitch on XBOX one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please help me fix the Subnaughtica save glitch on XBOX one?: Save glitch. I was playing playing subnaughtica for about 45 minutes without saving. I tried to save, but my WiFi was down when I did so. When the Wifi went back on, the game was still saving and...