Can someone have the same username as me on arma reforger

Discus and support Can someone have the same username as me on arma reforger in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello my gamertag is , i just recently joined the second battalion rangers on arma reforger and also just join their discord. So when i started playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ksmitty173, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Ksmitty173
    Ksmitty173 Guest

Hello my gamertag is , i just recently joined the second battalion rangers on arma reforger and also just join their discord. So when i started playing on the server i noticed that there was one person that had the same exact username as me. I didn't think anything of it just another person that had the same username. But a few days go by and one day i was playing on a server i had an admin come up to me and accusing me for trolling people on server i told him up and down about the encounter i had with a guy that had the same gamertag but i didn't take any screenshots or anything. So he let it slide then another day goes by i see i've been banned from the servers so i get on discord and ask why i was banned and one of the admins snapshot of the person with the same name as me trolling people he also had a video. I tried telling them it wasn't me but they are not believing me at all no matter what because they haven't seen this other guy and i together so they just assume it's just me. The guy that took snapshots and videos claims that this guy is also on xbox as well. He also claims that he has spoken to the guy that's claiming of trolling. I asked him to get on the server so we can talk to me so he can hear my voice but he never got on because he doesn't believe me. So i don't know what to do can someone please help me.

:)

Ksmitty173, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Why is there a difference in price between the Microsoft store on Xbox vs on the website?

Hello, AlphaXray22. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to assist with your inquiry today.

Can you double-check the region selected on your Xbox console via Settings > System > Language & Location?

I checked the Xbox.com website and didn’t notice any discount for this game.

Instead, exists the possibility that you’re seeing the price on the Microsoft Store in USD instead of CAD.

The Canadian Xbox marketplace shows a price of $38.99 CAD, and the US Xbox Marketplace shows the $29.99 you mentioned.

https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/games/store/arma-reforger/9NKCKD1WNDQ0

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/arma-reforger/9NKCKD1WNDQ0

I’ll remain attentive to your comments, AlphaXray22.

Thanks for reading me,

Arturo.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Arma reforger has been stuck at 100%

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

There could be a few reasons why your installation is stuck at 100%. One possibility is that there is a problem with your internet connection. If your internet connection is unstable, it can cause the installation to stall. Another possibility is that there is a problem with the installation files or the location where the files are being downloaded. It could also be a problem with your device's storage or software.

You can try the following steps to resolve the issue:

Restart your device and try installing the game or app again

Check your internet connection and try resetting your router

Make sure your device has enough storage space to install the game or app

Try to install the game or app on a different device or location
  4. Georges C. Win User

Ruse game

Hello again, i did a quick search and found some similar ones like the ones below.

Warpips

The DioField Chronicle

Rover Wars

Broken-Lines

The Riftbreaker

Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector

Dustwind: The Last Resort

Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires

Arma Reforger

War Thunder

You can search for more games if you want by the link below.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/all-games?xr=s...
  5. GOLDENxMIRROR Win User

Terraria Wont Work After Update!! 5th Nov

Wow for me if i have 999 stone blocks in a chest and leave they turn to iron pickaxes with some random reforge that does not exist like some long group of letters
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Can someone help with usernames

Hi Bryan, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

This is normal, the new system was designed to be like that.

According to the new Gamer Tag FAQ, this was done to secure the digits for the suffix if needed:

"We require at least 3 characters to auto-assign you a suffix and make sure that everybody has an equal chance to have a name they can be proud of.

Many older games allowed 16 characters for displaying gamertags.

We reserve three of those characters for the suffix and one for the # symbol, leaving 12 characters for Gamertags."

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/profile/gamertag-update-faq

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Can someone have the same username as me on arma reforger - Similar Threads - someone same username

2. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  3. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  4. Someone took my code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone took my code: I bought a code on G2A for a bundle with Forza Horizon 3 and 4 and their DLCs but when I try to redeem the codes, it initially said that I bought it in a different region from my account, but when...
  5. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  6. Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?: Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ? 57d0f10d-4fe1-4a4e-8a73-53967a1e9854
  7. Can someone tell me what this icon means?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone tell me what this icon means?: [img] I’m wondering what this means 31338fa0-3a75-45f1-b015-f8feefd03834
  8. Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...: Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day (12-19-23) all in the amount of $52.42 using my checking account information. I had a Windows 365 account that I was paying...
  9. Can I play a digital copy of a game, if someone else has an account on the same Xbox One...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I play a digital copy of a game, if someone else has an account on the same Xbox One...: I recently bought the digital copy of Fallout 4 Game of the Year edition, which I want to play on the Xbox One which belongs to a family member. However, the other person who uses the Xbox has...
  10. Same as someone said in 2017 enfocement systeme is broken

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Same as someone said in 2017 enfocement systeme is broken: Frist off all sorry for bad English not native The enforcement systeme is broken as hell Xbox need to worck on it cus fake acusation is frustrating. I give some context here Im minding my...