Can someone give me suggestions to get my copy of Sonic Unleashed out of my Xbox 360 E?

Discus and support Can someone give me suggestions to get my copy of Sonic Unleashed out of my Xbox 360 E? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m so close of getting it out submitted by /u/XFIREPLAYERX [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XFIREPLAYERX, Feb 26, 2022.

  1. Can someone give me suggestions to get my copy of Sonic Unleashed out of my Xbox 360 E?

    /u/XFIREPLAYERX, Feb 26, 2022
    #1
  2. OK Fowl Win User

    Sonic unleashed and generations backwards compatibility on Xbox one

    Yes, I fully agree with you. Sonic Generations has been made backwards compatible while amazing games like Sonic unleashed have still not. We have waited 5 YEARS for unleashed to be backwards compatible and it still is not. The old voting website was far
    better than the current stupid xbox ideas website. If we can get our voices heard than hopefully we can get an amazing and beautiful game as Sonic unleashed backwards compatible!
    Give feedback, submit suggestions, ideas & request & Vote for Backward Compatible Game Titles here:
    https://xbox.uservoice.com/
  3. FraughtNewt8441 Win User

    Sonic Unleashed as backwards compatibility for xbox one

    may please. get the games. xbox 360
    sonic unleashed edition. xbox 360 to xbox one

    i vote that
  4. CrazyMvM94 Win User

    Anyone Else Here Looking Forward To Sonic Generations?

    I'll probably rent it one day, in fact: I already have a Sonic game on my 360 shelf, Sonic Unleashed, I wonder if I'll ever finish it...
  5. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

    [LOCKED] Call Of Duty In Space!

    Because Microsoft bought Rare and the new Banjo-Kazooie game was being released and Sonic unleashed on 360/PS3 was better than Sonic Unleashed Wii.

    .

    Bought my system for Banjo and Sonic. Games don't have much replablity so I played and bought Halo 3 aftering owning those games for 5 months?
  6. ThomasWay211991 Win User

    Next Sonic games on Xbox One Backwards Compatible

    Yes George L., I want nine Sonic games to add Xbox One Backwards Compatible and I'll still get buy pyshical version of Sonic Unleashed later and I still have Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing with Banjo-Kazooie (2010) and waiting for
    this game to add backwards compatibility on Xbox One longer like other eight Sonic games. Let me know if developers would like my suggestion, George L. So long. Tommy Way.
Thema:

Can someone give me suggestions to get my copy of Sonic Unleashed out of my Xbox 360 E?

Loading...
  1. Can someone give me suggestions to get my copy of Sonic Unleashed out of my Xbox 360 E? - Similar Threads - someone suggestions copy

  2. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  3. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  4. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...
  5. I need someone’s help, Swap or Buy for a Good Deal?

    in XboX Insiders
    I need someone’s help, Swap or Buy for a Good Deal?: I have a one month subscription for game pass ultimate, looking to sell for $17 or trade for 1 Month PC Game Pass.. Any Help ? submitted by /u/Signal_Proposal8451 [link] [comments]
  6. im just 2 bucks short for the game someone help a bro out lol

    in XboX Insiders
    im just 2 bucks short for the game someone help a bro out lol: Any help submitted by /u/VeterinarianSmall462 [link] [comments]
  7. Someone help me become an Xbox insider, I only have my phone and I already saw that it is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Someone help me become an Xbox insider, I only have my phone and I already saw that it is...: Stop submitted by /u/nestirig [link] [comments]
  8. Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games: I’ve been experimenting an issue with downloading and updating games on my Xbox S for about 2 months. It doesn’t downloads at all or keeps between 1 to 20 mpbs when my normal WiFi speed is 150-160...
  9. Can someone please help me figure this out?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone please help me figure this out?: So okay, for Context; This has happened yesterday & was still happening today (as I’m writing this) I THOUGHT it would stop after I gave my Xbox a break just to be away from it. But it sadly did...
  10. Has someone problems with voice chat?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has someone problems with voice chat?: After I update the console with the update of 4 september (Beta ring) the voice chat stopped working. I want to know if someone has my same situation because this never happened to me but I know...