Can someone gameshare all i need is UFC 4 Dm me on Instagram ill let you gameshare of of me...

Discus and support Can someone gameshare all i need is UFC 4 Dm me on Instagram ill let you gameshare of of me... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/butty991 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/butty991, Aug 17, 2020.

  1. /u/butty991
    /u/butty991 Guest

    Can someone gameshare all i need is UFC 4 Dm me on Instagram ill let you gameshare of of me...

    /u/butty991, Aug 17, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. Brandon92ESO Win User

    Just looking for some fun people to play Destiny with (XboxOne)

    if anyone would gameshare with me ill play... 22 no kid bs wit me
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Can someone gameshare with me

    Sharing account information is a violation of the code of conduct so you would be putting yourself and the other person at risk by doing so. Not to mention you should just never let anyone else have access to your account anyway.
  4. xXMitchBossXx Win User

    Can someone gameshare with me

    Asking to game share is not allowed on the forums.
    Sry I didn't know I just want some games.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Can someone gameshare with me

    Asking to game share is not allowed on the forums.
  6. SLB4EVERPT Win User

    Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

    I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
    You can only with one ( gameshare only works between 2 consoles)
Thema:

Can someone gameshare all i need is UFC 4 Dm me on Instagram ill let you gameshare of of me...

Loading...
  1. Can someone gameshare all i need is UFC 4 Dm me on Instagram ill let you gameshare of of me... - Similar Threads - someone gameshare need

  2. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  3. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  4. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...
  5. I need someone’s help, Swap or Buy for a Good Deal?

    in XboX Insiders
    I need someone’s help, Swap or Buy for a Good Deal?: I have a one month subscription for game pass ultimate, looking to sell for $17 or trade for 1 Month PC Game Pass.. Any Help ? submitted by /u/Signal_Proposal8451 [link] [comments]
  6. im just 2 bucks short for the game someone help a bro out lol

    in XboX Insiders
    im just 2 bucks short for the game someone help a bro out lol: Any help submitted by /u/VeterinarianSmall462 [link] [comments]
  7. Gameshare not working someone please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Gameshare not working someone please help: Me and my one friend gameshared and it was working last night then it automatically told me to buy gamepass so I gameshared with my other friend and its still not letting me play anything onlins...
  8. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

    in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  9. Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...: I actually bought cod mw3 for a friend and it keeps telling him that he needs gold, now he is gamesharing with someone who already has gamepass ultimate which i believe includes gold. What can he...
  10. How do i stop someone from gamesharing with me if i dont have access to their account or i...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i stop someone from gamesharing with me if i dont have access to their account or i...: i havent gameshared in awhile and im trying to gameshare with my sister but when i try to do it, it says "Too many people have made this their home xbox" and i dont remember who i was gamesharing...