Can someone from Microsoft tell give me my reset master code?

Discus and support Can someone from Microsoft tell give me my reset master code? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to reset my family restrictions because I want to play a 18+ game and don’t know the password. On Xbox 360 if that changes things.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hawthorne thompson, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Can someone from Microsoft tell give me my reset master code?

I need to reset my family restrictions because I want to play a 18+ game and don’t know the password. On Xbox 360 if that changes things.

:)

Hawthorne thompson, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Hawthorne, try following the steps in the link below.

How to reset the pass code for parental controls on Xbox 360

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/xbox-360/se...
  3. scheely726 Win User

Halo Master Chief Download Code

Hi Mister Quimby,

Thank you for the response. Yes, I am referring to Halo: The Master Chief Collection. I chatted with someone from customer support and they were unable to give me a code and pointed me here to the forums. Is there anywhere else I can go to get a new
    code?

Thanks!
  4. lobo323 Win User

My Gears 3 Rank Reset?!!

My rank got reset from 79 to 1 and i don't have a clue as to why it did. I called Microsoft and even though they were very nice, they gave me no reason as to why i got reset. they said they could not give me a reason why. they said to post on the forums
    and that someone would tell me why I got reset...
  5. aRagingCanadian Win User

Can someone tell me.

Thank you everyone... hopefully that's the case.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Can someone tell me.

Hi

The console should download the complete game prior to release. Just to check can you please highlight the game in my games and apps press the menu button on the controller and select manage game and confirm the size the game is taking up as it may have
    already downloaded the game without you noticing.

It says it's 108MB.. that can't be right at all.
    I would give it another couple of days as it may just be that the complete game has not yet been made available to download .
Thema:

1. Can someone from Microsoft tell give me my reset master code? - Similar Threads - someone Microsoft tell

2. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  3. How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox: How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox 6f231c76-603f-44b0-8e51-97d8cddf8e9f
  4. How do i go about reporting someone through Xbox live/Microsoft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i go about reporting someone through Xbox live/Microsoft: How do i go about reporting someone through xbox live when ever i report someone for randomly harassing me for no reason and being purely unsportsmanlike, all because they lost. bringing loved...
  5. Locked out Microsoft after someone trying to hack email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out Microsoft after someone trying to hack email: one of my family members has there email blocked after someone try to log on to his email from a different country he trying to recover it but getting no where this the email he had for many years...
  6. Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...: Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day (12-19-23) all in the amount of $52.42 using my checking account information. I had a Windows 365 account that I was paying...
  7. Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...: Someone managed to grab hold of my account and add their alias account in the security info and deleted the original security info. Is there any way to recover my account back?...
  8. How do I kget my hacked account back? How do I speak to someone at Microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I kget my hacked account back? How do I speak to someone at Microsoft?: Someone hacked my Microsoft xbox account. They stole my account, changed my email and password. I cannot get into it at all nor can I play on my xbox. How do I get my hacked account back? Please...
  9. How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...: Few months ago my Microsoft account had been hacked, the password and email were changed and I have no access to it. But, yesterday I realized it is still logged into my Microsoft store somehow....
  10. How do you get to speak to someone from microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get to speak to someone from microsoft: I've been trying to get hold of someone from microsoft I rang I've emailed I've spoke online but I can't get though to anyone I need to talk to someone asap someone has use my son mobile number...