can someone fix this for me

Discus and support can someone fix this for me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; recently microsoft denied me access to my main account(which has xbox live) since I didn't finish adding security bio,and i forgot my password to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by justAacount888, Oct 9, 2017.

1. can someone fix this for me

recently microsoft denied me access to my main account(which has xbox live) since I didn't finish adding security bio,and i forgot my password to the microsoft account.now i cant access multiplayer on my other account even though i had a home xbox,can this
    be fixed?

:)

justAacount888, Oct 9, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    CAn someone tell me how to fix this?

Rep and suspensions are two separate things. To improve your rep, you need to play online without getting reported. Free to play games (like Neverwinter) are good games to help improve your rep.

Smwutches, Oct 9, 2017
  3. Asasn1984
    Asasn1984 Guest

I was suspended 6 months ago for cussing while playing Gears (an adult rated game). I just talked to support they said there are no reports showing on my account yet my rep still says needs work. I have no idea what else I am supposed to do. 6 months and
    still can't get my rep to go back green.

Asasn1984, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Password recovery info can be found
    here

Daft Badger, Oct 9, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Password recovery info can be found
    here
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

can someone help me fix this issue

Hello XxG3TR3KTxX591,

I understand you are experiencing an issue streaming your Xbox One to your pc. To troubleshoot this, please attempt a

power-cycle.

Please let us know how this goes.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Rep and suspensions are two separate things. To improve your rep, you need to play online without getting reported. Free to play games (like Neverwinter) are good games to help improve your rep.
  8. BEETLE MUNCHER Win User

My Gamertag is blocked in Halo 4: Filesharing

this is happening to me aswell is there any way that someone from 343 can fix this for me or just someone in general?
  9. Smwutches Win User

Can someone fix my rep

Thema:

1. can someone fix this for me - Similar Threads - someone fix

2. Can someone plz help me fix my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone plz help me fix my Xbox?: I have a one s and I was playing Fortnite when all of a sudden my power turned off. When it came back on I turned my Xbox back on and when the screen turned on it was all distorted and glitchy. I...
  3. How can someone ban you for no reason? FIX ISSUE

in XBoX on Windows
    How can someone ban you for no reason? FIX ISSUE: I was banned by another player for no reason. They banned me because I had a good game in COD MW2 and they decided to ban me because of my gamer pic. Please fix this issue instantly....
  4. Very specific issue with Xbox cloud gaming, but I hope someone here knows the fix

in XboX Insiders
    Very specific issue with Xbox cloud gaming, but I hope someone here knows the fix: The issue is with Fallout 4 modding: I bought the DLC's so that I can get any mod that I want and it worked for awhile. But now all the mods that don't need DLC's to work are just fine, but all...
  5. Snowrunner game on windows 11 crashing with the error attached. Can someone help to fix it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Snowrunner game on windows 11 crashing with the error attached. Can someone help to fix it.: Snowrunner game on windows 11 crashing with the error attached. Can someone help to fix it. [img] d33a45a2-eb0b-440d-9751-85de344c2763
  6. Can someone help me fix please check your Microsoft account settings in Minecraft java

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me fix please check your Microsoft account settings in Minecraft java: IDK how this happened as soon as I migrated it said please check account blah blah blah then when i went to change it said why cant I change my privacy settings and I'm not even in a family group...
  7. game bar error 0x8232360F. Can someone help to fix this error,?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game bar error 0x8232360F. Can someone help to fix this error,?: Can someone help to fix this error,? I have tried repairing and resetting Xbox game bar app, but it does not help. Try enable Xbox game bar, it always turns off automatically, Try Open...
  8. Can Someone Fix The Micrsoft Store In Sudbury?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Someone Fix The Micrsoft Store In Sudbury?: so i live in canada and for some reason minecraft won't update on any of the computers in our home. although it does update on xbox and switch it won't update on pc. help me with this...
  9. when is someone going to fix bingo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when is someone going to fix bingo?: when is someone going to fix bingo 14626d5a-1bd8-45fa-acef-c0ff00f87c99
  10. I was playing Fortnite and it’s not letting me to record what happened. Can someone fix...

in XboX Insiders
    I was playing Fortnite and it’s not letting me to record what happened. Can someone fix...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Leon82Li [link] [comments]