can someone fix this for me

Discus and support can someone fix this for me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; recently microsoft denied me access to my main account(which has xbox live) since I didn't finish adding security bio,and i forgot my password to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by justAacount888, Oct 9, 2017.

1. can someone fix this for me

recently microsoft denied me access to my main account(which has xbox live) since I didn't finish adding security bio,and i forgot my password to the microsoft account.now i cant access multiplayer on my other account even though i had a home xbox,can this
    be fixed?

:)

justAacount888, Oct 9, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    CAn someone tell me how to fix this?

Rep and suspensions are two separate things. To improve your rep, you need to play online without getting reported. Free to play games (like Neverwinter) are good games to help improve your rep.

Smwutches, Oct 9, 2017
  3. Asasn1984
    Asasn1984 Guest

I was suspended 6 months ago for cussing while playing Gears (an adult rated game). I just talked to support they said there are no reports showing on my account yet my rep still says needs work. I have no idea what else I am supposed to do. 6 months and
    still can't get my rep to go back green.

Asasn1984, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Password recovery info can be found
    here

Daft Badger, Oct 9, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Password recovery info can be found
    here
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

can someone help me fix this issue

Hello XxG3TR3KTxX591,

I understand you are experiencing an issue streaming your Xbox One to your pc. To troubleshoot this, please attempt a

power-cycle.

Please let us know how this goes.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Rep and suspensions are two separate things. To improve your rep, you need to play online without getting reported. Free to play games (like Neverwinter) are good games to help improve your rep.
  8. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Can someone help me fix my roblox

Hi RHODES, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, run a system scan:

Open the Terminal window by pressing the Windows Key + X and Select "Terminal (Administrator)".

Type this command: sfc /scannow

Press Enter.

If any error is found, they will be patched.

Then use the DISM command.

On the same Terminal window, type these commands:

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Restart your PC.

If that still does not work, please, contact Roblox Support:

https://www.roblox.com/support
  9. BEETLE MUNCHER Win User

My Gamertag is blocked in Halo 4: Filesharing

this is happening to me aswell is there any way that someone from 343 can fix this for me or just someone in general?
Thema:

1. can someone fix this for me - Similar Threads - someone fix

2. Can someone hack 100 accounts that's offline?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone hack 100 accounts that's offline?: I have 100 offline friend requests and 33 offline party invites, Is it possible that the accounts have been hacked because none of the people are online and haven't been online for days a few over...
  3. can someone help me with my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me with my xbox one s?: my xbox one s turns on, but doesn’t display anything to my tv, controllers can’t connect and my xbox turns off after about 20 seconds, i’ve tried hard resetting it but that doesn’t work either, it...
  4. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  5. Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on...: Can't open the game, I receive this every time Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000001340 0x00007ff6bbdb8cba...
  6. Can someone fix my account please?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone fix my account please?: I have recently been perm banned on my 6 year account that I have had since i was 8. I was on vacation with my family and left my xbox with my younger cousin. When I had came back I was perm...
  7. Xbox series x black sceen hopefully someone knows a fix

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x black sceen hopefully someone knows a fix: I played today and suddenly my hdmi seemed to be loose because the TV kept losing signal now I tried with several different monitors and hdmi cables and nothing seem to work. I have tried the boot...
  8. Could someone help me fix my roblox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could someone help me fix my roblox?: Im looking at Comptuer Managment and this error pops up with roblox beta Faulting application name: RobloxPlayerBeta.exe, version: 0.586.0.27296, time stamp: 0x137d0694 Faulting module name:...
  9. Can someone please help me fix the Subnaughtica save glitch on XBOX one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please help me fix the Subnaughtica save glitch on XBOX one?: Save glitch. I was playing playing subnaughtica for about 45 minutes without saving. I tried to save, but my WiFi was down when I did so. When the Wifi went back on, the game was still saving and...
  10. how to fix not being able to join someones game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to fix not being able to join someones game: when going to join my friends minecraft world her world dosent pop and she cant join mine aswell and when she searches my gamertag to invite me it says not found but i have xbox live and we were...