Can Someone Fix The Micrsoft Store In Sudbury?

Discus and support Can Someone Fix The Micrsoft Store In Sudbury? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so i live in canada and for some reason minecraft won't update on any of the computers in our home. although it does update on xbox and switch it won't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Beau Beaudry, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Beau Beaudry
    Beau Beaudry Guest

so i live in canada and for some reason minecraft won't update on any of the computers in our home. although it does update on xbox and switch it won't update on pc. help me with this

:)

Beau Beaudry, Jun 11, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 should update to the latest version automatically. If it doesn’t update, open the Microsoft Store, click the three dots in the top right corner and then click Downloads and updates. Click Get updates and all your installed applications should update (including Minecraft).
    If you are facing any issue with Microsoft store check this link Microsoft Store doesn't launch
  3. Beau Beaudry Win User

how would i contact a dev?

Usually you just type in the name of the developer of the game and add support or contact us on your browser and then make sure you are in the official page or forum.
    alright so i just have one question: can you get someone to fix the microsoft store in sudbury (minecraft will not update no matter what i do)
  4. StanVerstraete Win User

forza horizon 5 not downlaoding fault code 0x80190193

yes i am but i cant open micrsoft store as a administrator.
  5. ClerklySaturn91 Win User

PISSED OFF NO HELP CANT PLSY GAMES

My Xbox gamertag is BurnOneonBreak fix my account micrsoft
  6. MUHAMMAD MAAZ 6 Win User

so signing in with my Microsoft account gives me error (all the apps i try to log in either Minecraft or Microsoft store etc)

i cant sign in to microsot store i am trying to download the new micrsoft launcher that i belive u can only get through the MS store and as i told the error that is showing up is 0x80048869
Thema:

1. Can Someone Fix The Micrsoft Store In Sudbury? - Similar Threads - Someone Fix Micrsoft

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  4. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  5. Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on...: Can't open the game, I receive this every time Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000001340 0x00007ff6bbdb8cba...
  6. Can someone fix my account please?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone fix my account please?: I have recently been perm banned on my 6 year account that I have had since i was 8. I was on vacation with my family and left my xbox with my younger cousin. When I had came back I was perm...
  7. Xbox series x black sceen hopefully someone knows a fix

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x black sceen hopefully someone knows a fix: I played today and suddenly my hdmi seemed to be loose because the TV kept losing signal now I tried with several different monitors and hdmi cables and nothing seem to work. I have tried the boot...
  8. Could someone help me fix my roblox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could someone help me fix my roblox?: Im looking at Comptuer Managment and this error pops up with roblox beta Faulting application name: RobloxPlayerBeta.exe, version: 0.586.0.27296, time stamp: 0x137d0694 Faulting module name:...
  9. Can someone please help me fix the Subnaughtica save glitch on XBOX one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please help me fix the Subnaughtica save glitch on XBOX one?: Save glitch. I was playing playing subnaughtica for about 45 minutes without saving. I tried to save, but my WiFi was down when I did so. When the Wifi went back on, the game was still saving and...
  10. how to fix not being able to join someones game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to fix not being able to join someones game: when going to join my friends minecraft world her world dosent pop and she cant join mine aswell and when she searches my gamertag to invite me it says not found but i have xbox live and we were...