Can someone explain why I'm communication banned?

Discus and support Can someone explain why I'm communication banned? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Could I please get some help? I woke up today to work on my minecraft world and I typed in chat for the number of shovels I needed and it said I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ANGRYALEX1201, Aug 23, 2022.

1. Can someone explain why I'm communication banned?

Could I please get some help? I woke up today to work on my minecraft world and I typed in chat for the number of shovels I needed and it said I was communication banned and I have no clue why. Now it says I'm communication banned until 8/29/22, but I didn't get a message from xbox about being banned I don't remember that last time i got reported by someone. Thanks to whoever is reading this, and IF you can respond back why I am communication banned, message me as soon as you can. Have a nice day.

***Moved from MSN / Using MSN.com and MSN apps / Content / News***

:)

ANGRYALEX1201, Aug 23, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello ANGRYALEX1201,

We understand that you wanted explanation of your communication ban or enforcement action. Forums and customer support are unable to assist you with any suspensions or enforcement actions.

Being banned on Minecraft means you have violated Minecraft's  Community Standards. Based on their support article (), you may raise an appeal to it and you may do that in here: Case Review Request (minecraft.net)

Since this is a specific game ban and not Xbox related, we would suggest you to raise an appeal so you will hear straight from them the reason of your ban.

Source:

Why Have I Been Banned from Minecraft? – Home

Should you want to check your status with Xbox, please visit this link: Xbox Enforcement.

Please feel free to create a new thread if you have further concerns - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. skudmissille Win User

Banned?

I'm having the same issue. My ban was up at 6:42 central and I still can't communicate... Would love someone to explain why...
  4. Lavenia A. Win User

Can someone explain why I was banned?

Hi Some1....

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you were banned from Xbox Live. It's possible that your message was flagged by the system's automated filters, which are designed to detect and prevent inappropriate language and behavior. The ban and strikes are likely a result of violating the Xbox Live Code of Conduct, which prohibits the use of offensive language and behavior.

To avoid future bans and strikes, I recommend reviewing the Xbox Live Code of Conduct and being mindful of the language and behavior you use when interacting with others on the platform.

To check details of Community Standards for Xbox, see Xbox Community Standards | Xbox.

For more details, see Types of Xbox enforcement actions | Xbox Support.

Kind regards,

Lavenia
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

nothing you can do, support are not allowed to assist, you get one appeal and that is it, there is no other way to contact enforcement, basically it is a broken system which utilises AI and biased humans.
  6. Lavenia A. Win User

Hi Some1....,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Lavenia
Thema:

1. Can someone explain why I'm communication banned? - Similar Threads - someone explain why

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  4. Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?: I called for some kind of clarification on my suspension and I got some teen who didn't know what she was doing, put me on hold with someone else in the background coughing and then hung up after...
  5. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  6. Someone can explains me what clear access key and refresh certificates do in system...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone can explains me what clear access key and refresh certificates do in system...: If I click where access key and refresh certificates, going something happen or no? ecae07d1-90c7-41b6-82b8-576b96632061
  7. Someone explain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone explain: Can someone explain why my Xbox fully deleted my game and now I need to buy them back 07fc1a77-36ca-41e0-a3a6-a72e135b4c20
  8. Can someone explain why I was banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I was banned?: So I was playing a online game that has a lot of trash talkers and one of them invited me to a party and I joined and one of the two called me a inappropriate word that people are not allowed to...
  9. Can someone explain why I was banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone explain why I was banned?: [img] I have absolutely no idea as to why I was banned and I haven't done anything that could've led to a ban. It'd be one thing if it at least put something in the details to let me know what I...
  10. Can someone, especially someone from Microsoft explain this issue to me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone, especially someone from Microsoft explain this issue to me?: I’ve seen other posts asking how to solve this issue, but I have a bigger question. Can anyone explain to me, how the Series X and all its amazing capabilities, was created by a leader in the...